The June 2021 issue of Business Review Magazine is out, featuring the main story titled “At Bosch, Change And Evolution Are Omnipresent Across All Business Segments” with Mihai Boldijar, General Manager of Robert Bosch and Representative of the Bosch Group in Romania. Read it online by clicking here. To download the magazine in PDF format fill out this form and we’ll make sure to send you a PDF copy.
In this issue:
- Office market starts to recover as employees return to the workplace;
- At Bosch, Change And Evolution Are Omnipresent Across All Business Segments;
- Smart cities as foundation to sustainable future;
- Sustainable architecture makes real estate more nature-friendly;
- Industry-led vaccination campaign brings Romania closer to normal;
- EIB to focus on private sector growth and FDI in Romania;
- 4 things Romania should do to market itself to international investors;
- Signs of recovery: new real estate transactions and better business sentiment;
- Romania’s trade deficit still widening despite export rebound;
- Romania gets behind EU’s unicorn hub ambitions;
- PNRR set to enhance local startup funding ecosystem;
- Two degrees from two leading universities: the University of York and the University of Strasbourg;
- Romania’s mobile advertising industry starting to bloom;
- How to check if your brand is digitally healthy;
- The future of food: are insects going to be part of our daily menu?
- The challenge to find Romania’s next Vacaresti Park;
- New trend in Romania: zero waste stores;
- New in town.