BR’s Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe news section, featuring regional updates on investments, real estate, energy, and more.
The CESEE region includes Turkey and the following sub-regions:
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), consisting of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia;
- Southeastern European EU member states, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Romania
- Southeastern European non-EU member states, consisting of Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia;
- The Baltic region, consisting of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania;
- The CIS group, consisting of Belarus, Moldova, Russian Federation and Ukraine.
Source: The International Monetary Fund – imf.org