Now at its 17th edition, Business Review's Realty Forum has grown alongside the local property market to become the leading Romanian real estate event. This June, we bring together developers, investors and consultants, to see whether success breeds success for local real estate players in 2018, as the market continues to build on the positive results seen in the last couple of years.
One thing is for sure, Bucharest has already grown to compete with other regional capitals. However, numerous Romanian cities are also increasingly more present on the real estate investors’ map. Consequently, this year we will focus not only on the office, residential, commercial and industrial markets in Bucharest, but also on those in Timișoara, Cluj-Napoca, Iași and Brașov to see what makes them so attractive to investors and what it means for the market overall.
-Investment outlook for the Romanian real estate market
-Key attraction points for new property investors
-Romania’s yield position versus other property markets in the region
-Gauging demand for new investments in the local real estate sector
-Internal migration to Romania’s main regional cities: what is driving this? Can the trend be expected to intensify in the following years?
-HR challenges and their impact on regional office and residential markets – finding and retaining employees at a time of increased job mobility
- Investments in real estate: Bucharest vs secondary cities: why and where?
- Demand and supply for office across Bucharest and the main regional cities in Romania
- Focus on the residential market in Bucharest and secondary cities. Which are the fastest growing residential markets outside the Capital?
- New directions for retail: online versus new concepts ( co-working, Uber, pop-up stores, stores inside apartment buildings)
- New approach of facility management: optimal ways of managing assets in order to increase their value
- Tertiary cities: are they a valid opportunity for real estate developers? Major projects developed there
- What are the factors that influence the development of the industrial/logistics sector in 2018?
- Capacity of Romania’s market to attract new players in this sector
- Industries that drive demand for logistics services in the coming years
- Real estate projects and their impact on the development of the sector: how do real estate developers integrate community development in their plans. What should be expected from this new trend?
- Plans of the industry for the future-proof of Romania’s real-estate stock for business needs
- Workplace culture: plans of the industry (developers and owners) to ensure it keeps up with employees' changing needs for the right spaces and to anticipate future trends, while still providing a return for investors
- Wellbeing - key issue for employee attraction and retention
June 5 – 6, Sheraton Bucharest Hotel
Country Focus Community Forum is a 2-day event, dedicated to the most dynamic foreign investors’ communities active in Romania. Continuing the Country Focus event series, Business Review invites the American, Austrian, Belgian, Dutch, French, German and Greek communities to assess Romania’s new economic outlook and to identify together, recommendations that can turn challenges into opportunities.
March 5th, Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest
At its 13th edition in 2018, the Business Review Awards competition and Gala is one the most prestigious and applauded initiatives aiming to identify and reward the achievements of the Romanian business community over the previous year. The Awards will celebrate 2017’s pacesetters in an intense competition evaluated by an independent jury which ensures the integrity and transparency of the judging process.
Bucharest February 21-22, Sheraton Bucharest Hotel
Business Review invites you to d10e, the leading conference on decentralization, for an exclusive exploration of the hottest developments in Decentralization, FinTech, Disruptive Tech, Startups and Culture, The Sharing Economy and the Future of Work.
October 31 – November 2, 2017
Foreign Investors Summit is Where Romania Means Business: 3 days for exclusive content sharing, 600 participants to do business with, over 50 top panelists and international guests to bring you new ideas and opportunities.
November 22nd, 2017
The event will bring forward the latest insights from key players in telecom & technology, industry-oriented case studies from pioneering companies and the latest tech solutions to grow your business and transform any organization into the new industry disruptor by engaging untapped market potential.
Business Review Mixers are informal get-togethers for BR club members to help our members stay connected to key business people and bring valuable networking opportunities. The synergies created will allow you to tap into unique opportunities, powerful bonding experiences and inspiring learnings.
April 25, Sheraton Hotel
BR’s Realty event will bring together this year developers, investors, top managers and consultants to find out their take on how the market is evolving and their forecast on the segments promising the highest profits by the end of 2017 and beyond that.
March 13, Sheraton Bucharest Hotel
Tax & Law Conference is a pioneering event which, over the last 16 years, has become the industry flagship event and the most long-standing one, with over 1,600 participants, and approximately 100 hours of open discussions and analyses with 160 experienced speakers.
June 13-14, Sheraton Hotel
Be connected. Be stronger.
Country Focus Community Forum is a 2-day event, dedicated to the most dynamic foreign investors’ communities active in Romania. Continuing the Country Focus event series, Business Review invites the American, Austrian, British, Dutch, French and German communities to assess Romania’s new economic outlook and to identify together, recommendations that can turn challenges into opportunities.