EVlink Pro AC is a smart, reliable, flexible and sustainable charging solution that optimizes energy consumption, maximizing uptime and energy efficiency. The new charging stations provide a simple user experience for installers, operators and users of electric vehicles.
EVlink Pro AC is designed for buildings, rather than individual use, giving owners or tenants of apartments belonging to the same residential complex a very good charging experience.
EVlink Pro AC EV charging stations are suitable for office buildings and industrial spaces, providing safety, efficiency and usage flexibility.
The main advantages of the EVlink Pro AC range are the following:
- Advanced connectivity;
- Simple and intuitive to install and put into operation, but also to use and maintain;
- Sustainable products, with the Green Premium label; EVlink Pro AC complies with the RHOS and REACh directives, which refer to the limited use of dangerous substances in the manufacturing process.
- Improved safety thanks to built-in protections;
- Differential protection, against electrocution (differential fuses depending on the station model chosen) and protection through the minimum voltage coil, which detects any abnormal contact inside the charging station;
- Increased flexibility – they can be mounted on the wall or on the ground;
- Customizable design – wide range of colors available for the metal case.
A 26.8kWh car battery can be fully charged in one hour and 15 minutes if connected to a 22 kW EVlink Pro AC station, respectively in 3 hours and 42 minutes if connected to a 7kW EVlink Pro AC.
The products are tested and certified according to SR EN IEC 61851 ed3. IK10 – this standard contains all the performance and safety criteria that a charging station for electric vehicles must meet in Romania. A product that has this certification is a safe, high-performance product that is electromagnetically compatible with electric vehicles.
“The price of electric vehicles is decreasing, and this will encourage the acceleration of purchases and, implicitly, generate an increase in demand for charging stations. The EVlink Pro AC range is specially designed to meet the needs of users, being a reliable, flexible and sustainable charging system for buildings, which optimizes energy consumption, ensuring a maximum level of efficiency”, says Lucian Enaru, General Manager, Schneider Electric Romania. “It’s also important to highlight that convenience is a determining factor for consumers, so EVlink Pro AC charging stations are easy to install, use and maintain.”
Charging stations from the EVlink Pro AC range are already available on the Romanian market and can be ordered from the company’s authorized distributors.