March 2nd, 2020, the big day is finally here. The Business Review Awards Gala will take place this evening at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest, celebrating the business heroes and champions of 2019. 52 shortlisted nominations across 10 award categories are in the race for the coveted trophy, which over the past 15 years became one of the most distinguishable accolades of the Romanian business scene.
With less than 12 hours left until the Gala, let’s take a final look at the facts and stats of this year’s Business Review Awards.
Business Review Awards 2020 in numbers:
- 10 Esteemed Jury Members;
- 10 Award categories;
- Over 140 nominations were received from our readers, partners, jury members and the Business Review Magazine Newsroom;
- 20 individual business leaders were nominated through the different channels in the Executive of the Year category;
- 45 nominations were shortlisted by the Jury as the final contenders in the 9 categories;
- 7 outstanding personalities were nominated by the Jury Members for the Jury Award of the Year, a category where the voting was public and over 400 votes were received from our readers and partners;
- The most contested categories were Excellence in Business and Innovator of the year, which received 24 nominations (7 of them shortlisted) and 23 nominations (9 of them shortlisted), respectively;
- Hundreds of hours of work and involvement from our partners, our readers, the Jury Members, and the Business Review team. Thank you all!