Romanian Association for Investor Relations), the promoter of the Investor Relations (IR) concept, celebrated at the ARIR Gala 2022 its excellence in communicating with investors, for the fourth consecutive year. In the presence of the Romanian capital market community, 13 listed companies and their representatives were awarded for transparency, dialogue and the best sustainability reports, based on the votes of institutional and individual investors active on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
Daniela Șerban, President and Co-founder of ARIR:
“We are in the 4th year of awarding these awards and I can say that the interaction with investors, communication, have measurable results in a year full of challenges for the business environment. We encouraged investors to point out the transparency of companies, the quality of reporting, communication in terms of availability and proactivity of the investor relationship team. The number of issuers that have won awards confirms the widespread adoption of good practices in investor communication and corporate governance that ARIR has assumed since its launch. I congratulate the winners and thank all the partners who contributed to the achievement of the ARIR Gala 2022, a reference event in the capital market.”
The list of winners of the ARIR Gala 2022:
- Best Sustainability Report: OMV Petrom (1st place); Alro; Romcarbon;
- Best General Manager for Investor Relations – institutional investors’ vote: François Bloch – BRD Groupe Société Générale (1st place); Christina Verchere – OMV Petrom;
- Best Financial Director for Investor Relations – institutional investors’ vote: Alina Popa – OMV Petrom;
- Best Company in Investor Relations – institutional investors’ vote: Fondul Proprietatea (1st place); OMV Petrom; BRD Groupe Société Générale;
- The best professional in Investor Relations – the vote of institutional investors: Marius Dan – Deputy General Manager, Corporate Strategy, Fondul Proprietatea;
- The best Company from the perspective of activity in the Relationship with Investors – Main Market – public vote: Antibiotice (1st place); Teraplast; Purcari;
- The best company from the perspective of the activity in the Investor Relationship – AeRO market – the public vote: AROBS Transilvania Software (1st place); DN Agrar Group; Safetech Innovations;
- Best Board of Directors, ARIR and ENVISIA Award – Boards of Elite: TeraPlast;
- The largest financing at BVB – Main Square, BVB Special Award – Aquila;
- The largest financing at BVB – AeRO Square, BVB Special Award – AROBS Transilvania Software;
- Award for “The largest financing through green bonds” – Raiffeisen Bank.
The strategic partners of the ARIR Gala 2022 are: Bucharest Stock Exchange (ARIR founding member), Banca Transilvania (ARIR associate member), TeraPlast (ARIR founding member), IMPACT Developer &Contractor (ARIR associate member), Romcarbon (ARIR associate member), Nuclearelectrica (ARIR founding member), Antibiotice (ARIR associate member) and Autonom (arir associate member).
Parteneri media: Financial Intelligence, Agerpres, Business Review, Capital, Cariere, DC Media Group, Energynomics, Feel the Markets, Global Manager, InfoFinanciar, Juridice.ro , Money.ro, The Diplomat Bucharest.