REGINA MARIA Health Network, the first provider to introduce the concept of medical subscriptions in Romania, launches the first online store dedicated to employees of companies subscribed to the Network’s services. The new e-commerce platform provides the existing subscribers with the opportunity to easily buy medical service packages for family members or to add a superior subscription to that offered by their employer.
“For 25 years, we’ve been offering customized prevention and treatment solutions for both large companies and entrepreneurial businesses. 2020 has been both an anniversary year for us and a year of fast-paced digitization. This spring we launched the Virtual Clinic, which ensures permanent access for subscribers to medical services, including Occupational Medicine. Now we are launching the first e-commerce platform dedicated to subscribers. We receive numerous subscription requests for family members, but also requests from corporate subscribers who want more services included. Moreover, e-commerce platforms have radically changed people’s expectations in terms of access to products and services, including medical ones. In this context, our online store is a solution and a reassurance of the fast and efficient way in which people interact with us. Everything can take place online: from buying the desired subscription to making appointments directly from the mobile phone, the consultation itself (online or offline) and paying for services”, says Andreea Minuță, Corporate Director, REGINA MARIA Health Network.
The REGINA MARIA online store offers subscribers the opportunity to buy one or more products. For example, they can upgrade the subscription offered by their employer and buy one or more packages for their loved ones, at preferential prices.
- Packages for family members – if the subscriber has a medical service package from the company where they work, they can also buy one of the four types of subscriptions from the Expert plan for their family. Each subscription has a standard price depending on the medical services included, the most affordable cost being 45 lei per month. Packages are designed for both adults and children.
- Upgrade for subscribers – if the subscriber already has a medical subscription offered by the company where they work, they can add a superior package to it. Thus, they will benefit from the medical services from the Priority subscription, a complex package that includes hundreds of tests and investigations, in addition to access to the physicians from the Academic Partnership and to emergency room services. The subscription is available for both adults and children.
In the medium and long term, the new REGINA MARIA online platform will also include other types of subscriptions and packages, thus becoming an online hub of medical products and services available to anyone who cares for their health and that of their family.
“Prevention is becoming more and more a priority for Romanians. Partly, it is determined by the period we are going through, but also by the increasing level of awareness and access to quality medical services. An example is this year’s edition of Black Friday, which showed us that people understand the benefits of prevention and that they want protection through complex medical service subscriptions. Over 600 subscriptions were purchased in only three days of campaign, most of them from premium packages”, adds Andreea Minuță.
The online store offers a comprehensive, fast and easy buying experience. The steps of subscription purchasing are:
- In order to be able to buy the packages, it is necessary to create a customer account, if “My Account” is not activated. Once the account is activated, the subscriber chooses the desired products, the billing period of 3, 6 or 12 months, and the person for whom they purchase the subscription.
- In the new store, payment is made online when purchasing the packages, with any type of card (Visa, Maestro or Mastercard). After confirming the payment, the beneficiary receives the contract related to the chosen subscription via e-mail. The medical service package is activated within 3 working days.
- In order to choose the most suitable package, the benefits of several products can be compared by clicking the “Compare products” button and choosing the packages to be analyzed.
In addition to all the benefits included in these subscriptions, subscribers can still access the services offered through the Virtual Clinic, an online platform that offers patients the opportunity to benefit from medical consultations at home, providing the closest alternative to the classic one. In the almost 8 months since its launch, more than 130,000 appointments have been registered in the Virtual Clinic.
Almost 25 years after the launch of the first medical subscriptions in Romania, REGINA MARIA’s portfolio includes over 630,000 packages and over 5,000 partner companies that support their employees’ health.