ICAP CRIF in Romania together with Business Review Magazine will host the seventh edition of the “TRUE LEADERS” Gala, acknowledging and celebrating the leading companies in Romania through the “TRUE LEADERS” Awards and eBook, which will take place at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel on 16 November 2022, starting with 18:00. Join us in celebrating the True Leaders of Romanian Business by sending an email at email@example.com.
Witness inspirational initiatives, programs and companies and meet the people behind these successful accomplishments at a truly special on-site gala in the company of like-minded individuals that aim to create value for businesses, for people, for Romania.
The 7th edition of TRUE LEADERS AWARDS Gala spotlights healthy entrepreneurship and positive business practices. The Award Ceremony will take place on November 16, 2022, starting with 18:00, at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel (Constanta Ballroom). The event will be moderated by Lucian Mindruta. The award ceremony will be followed by a networking dinner.
ICAP CRIF and Business Review will also publish the True Leaders eBook and the top of the most profitable and best-performing companies in Romania, during the True Leaders Awards Gala. The “TRUE LEADERS” awards are given to the top companies in Romania, which managed to stand out by meeting four objective criteria simultaneously:
- They are in the top 500 companies in Romania according to profitability (EBITDA for 2021)
- Increase in the number of employees (2021 vs 2020)
- Low credit risk (ICAP CRIF Credit Score from A1 to B2)
- Leaders in their industry
You can download the list of this year’s winners and the top 500 companies by EBITDA:
The True Leaders Gala is an event in which we award all companies that succeeded to stand out by meeting four objective criteria:
- Are included in the top 500 most profitable companies for 2021
- Have had an increase in their personnel (2021 vs 2020)
- Have high creditworthiness (ICAP Credit Score* from A1 to B2)
- Are leaders in their sector
The first step in the selection process is to create a top based on EBITDA, calculated according to December 2021 financial data. State-owned companies are excluded from this selection, as well as banks, insurance and non-banking financial institutions.
Out of these 500 companies, the True Leaders awarded companies will be selected.
The industries are formed based on the companies’ main activities. The industry is given by the main NACE code declared by the companies, the NACE division or group of activities. The selection between the NACE division (first two digits of the NACE code), group (first 3 digits of the NACE code) or NACE code is made based on the diversity of activities comprised within the same division.
- Have the legal form of a company (examples: S.A., S.R.L., S.C.S.)
- Companies that do not belong to the following industries: banking, insurance and other related activities, as these companies declare their financial data differently than all other types of corporations
- Are active companies according to the Trade Registry assigned status
* ICAP Score expresses an estimation of a company’s credit quality with respect to the probability of default and/or bankruptcy within a 12-month horizon. This estimation is based on an analysis of commercial, financial and transactional data derived from official sources of the assessed companies.
ICAP CRIF (previously ICAP S.A. group of companies), with 58 years of successful presence in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Cyprus, is the market leader in Credit Risk & Business Information Solutions in Southeastern Europe.
As of December 23, 2021, ICAP CRIF is a wholly owned company of CRIF.
ICAP CRIF, through 6 companies, provides innovative solutions to a wide range of business challenges, which are grouped into 5 categories: Business Information & Credit Risk Solutions, Ratings & Analytics Services, Marketing & Sales Solutions, Consulting Services & Technology Solutions and Risk Training Institute.
ICAP CRIF S.A. (previously ICAP S.A.), is the only company in Greece that has been recognized as an External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) by the Bank of Greece, as well as, certified as a Credit Rating Agency (CRA), by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
If you would like to join us in person at the gala, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.