The True Leaders Gala is an event in which we award all companies that succeeded to stand out by meeting four objective criteria:
- Are included in the top 500 most profitable companies for 2021
- Have had an increase in their personnel (2021 vs 2020)
- Have high creditworthiness (ICAP Credit Score* from A1 to B2)
- Are leaders in their sector
The first step in the selection process is to create a top based on EBITDA, calculated according to December 2021 financial data. State-owned companies are excluded from this selection, as well as banks, insurance and non-banking financial institutions.
Out of these 500 companies, the True Leaders awarded companies will be selected.
The industries are formed based on the companies’ main activities. The industry is given by the main NACE code declared by the companies, the NACE division or group of activities. The selection between the NACE division (first two digits of the NACE code), group (first 3 digits of the NACE code) or NACE code is made based on the diversity of activities comprised within the same division.
- Have the legal form of a company (examples: S.A., S.R.L., S.C.S.)
- Companies that do not belong to the following industries: banking, insurance and other related activities, as these companies declare their financial data differently than all other types of corporations
- Are active companies according to the Trade Registry assigned status
* ICAP Score expresses an estimation of a company’s credit quality with respect to the probability of default and/or bankruptcy within a 12-month horizon. This estimation is based on an analysis of commercial, financial and transactional data derived from official sources of the assessed companies.