The #futureofwork goes online!
Business Review's Working Romania is a one-day event featuring talks and sparking new insights from outstanding HR stars and leadership experts on the future of work, aiming for senior-level HR professionals.
The conference also focuses on bringing together professionals for interactive networking opportunities.
Working Romania conference looks at the new trends that task leading local human resources industry perofessionals to uncover how they navigate the changes affecting the manner we work, as well as at the ways companies and human resources executives are changing their recruitment practices in order to attract and retain top talents, to meet the needs and expectations of young employees that can improve
The event includes engaging panel discussions, open debates, keynotes speeches, powerful presentations and relevant content for HR professionals, HR solutions, case studies.
An open in-depth discussion between topflight government officials and major private employers from
main industry sectors on Romania’s workforce deficit.
New ways of working and their challenges:
• the legal updates, employee relations, cultural and social challenges of the “gig economy”
• international recruitment
• The age of agile HR: in what ways are people, processes and technology are essential to create a cross-functional, efficient and productive company culture?
• Shifting traditional mind-sets to a more flexible approach across the organization
• Most enticing flexible benefits that provide employees with what they need to thrive and help the business to prosper - flexible working hours, build strong communication channels, remote working and co-working spaces
• Employee wellness as a strategy to assure business success: fostering mental and physical wellbeing takes workers and teams to unexpected performance
• Finding your fit – identifying and adopting the most suitable HR and learning tech
• Incorporating automation of the repetitive, low-value add tasks to free up HR resources where they are truly needed! Smart analytics: how can AI revolutionize the way to attract, obtain and retain top talent through L&D?
• The art of attraction: how are companies thinking outside the box to attract, train and incentivise their workforce and create a winning employer brand strategy?
• Generational risk: how do employers attract and retain younger staff seeking a different working experience? By 2030 millennials will make up to 75% of the workforce: recruitment strategies insights that embrace this important part of the workforce
• Transforming L&D to support business strategy, while enabling employees to reach their full potential
• Digital transformation in HR – Using data to understand and improve candidates experience
The Working Romania conference will be streamed online on April 29, 2020, in our dedicated Facebook group, Future of Work by Business Review. Just like the past editions of the Working Romania event, group membership is exclusive to HR professionals, bringing them together in a friendly and engaging online environment.
We generate top quality leads, business exclusive and inspiring professional events that attract the right people and top-level audience by welcoming high-impact speakers and leaders together with powerful public officials, around the hottest and most relevant topics of debate.
Become our partner through sponsorship opportunities or just come and meet us, to find out more about Business Review.
Address: 58 Stirbei Voda Street, 3rd Floor, District 1, Bucharest