The #futureofwork goes online!
Business Review's Working Romania is a one-day event featuring talks and sparking new insights from outstanding HR stars and leadership experts on the future of work, aiming for senior-level HR professionals.
The conference also focuses on bringing together professionals for interactive networking opportunities.
Working Romania conference looks at the new trends that task leading local human resources industry perofessionals to uncover how they navigate the changes affecting the manner we work, as well as at the ways companies and human resources executives are changing their recruitment practices in order to attract and retain top talents, to meet the needs and expectations of young employees that can improve
The event includes engaging panel discussions, open debates, keynotes speeches, powerful presentations and relevant content for HR professionals, HR solutions, case studies.
• The status of technical unemployment benefits;
• The post-state of emergency employment environment;
• The status of suspended contracts;
• How to avoid mistakes when completing and submitting documents for the State of Emergency Certificate;
• Advice for companies and what are ANOFM's plans for the post-pandemic period.
• Amazing cutting-edge technologies & software solutions innovating new ways of working;
• HR’s crucial role - A Kind of Magic: create winning teams, consolidate the communication to suit the “new normal” and build strong employer branding organizational culture;
• Redefining Rewards Framework: the latest trends in benefits for the changing times we live in;
• Legal complex overview on the evolution of the Romanian workforce market;
• Reimagine coworking spaces to the new context: adapt & prepare to create communities for the future of work;
• How Social Media will change the recruitment process (with Calin Stefanescu, CEO & CO-FOUNDER | DORA - THE HAPPY RECRUITER);
• What type of specialists are currently recruited (with Alina Soare, HEAD OF PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT & RECRUITMENT FOR BUCHAREST, PITESTI & BRASOV | ENDAVA);
• What are the benefits of coworking and how will work spaces change in the post-pandemic context (with Mike Hapoianu, GENERAL MANAGER | MINDSPACE ROMANIA & POLAND);
• Employer branding in times of change (with Gabriela Alexandru, HR DIRECTOR CENTRAL EUROPE | MICHELIN);
• The evolution of the local workforce market in the current context, legal aspects of remote work & governmental measures for employers and employees (with Catalin Roman, COORDINATOR EMPLOYMENT PRACTICE, SENIOR ASSOCIATE | NOERR LLP).
• People function – a huge role facing current crisis & challenges overseeing a historic remote-working experiment;
• Lightning Fast HR Process Automation During the COVID-19 Crisis (with Raluca Resmerita SALES DIRECTOR | DRUID);
• New challenges in Outsourcing during and post crisis;
• Challenges bring us together during this process of adapting to the new normal: a complex overview on the first measures and best practices, focusing on solutions. (with Marian Patrascu HEAD OF SALES AND TALENT ACQUISITION | APT PROHUMAN);
• EXCLUSIVE study by BestJobs: MAJOR transformations on the labour market due to current crisis! What to expect in the upcoming quarters?
• Employee Monitoring: 5 Things You Need to Know Amid Covid-19 Pandemic;
• Useful HR tools in remote working: how to digitize the performance management and the power of feedback
• Tracking employee health & electronic monitoring measures (with Andreea Suciu MANAGING PARTNER | SUCIU | THE EMPLOYMENT LAW FIRM);
• The digital transformation dimension & online recruitment (with Crina Ilie PEOPLE FUNCTION LEADER | GENPACT EUROPE).
The Working Romania conference will be streamed online on April 29, 2020, in our dedicated Facebook and LinkedIn groups, Future of Work by Business Review. Just like the past editions of the Working Romania event, group membership is exclusive to HR professionals, bringing them together in a friendly and engaging online environment.
We generate top quality leads, business exclusive and inspiring professional events that attract the right people and top-level audience by welcoming high-impact speakers and leaders together with powerful public officials, around the hottest and most relevant topics of debate.
Become our partner through sponsorship opportunities or just come and meet us, to find out more about Business Review.
Address: 58 Stirbei Voda Street, 3rd Floor, District 1, Bucharest