GoTech World (formerly known as Internet & Mobile World), is opening its gates between October 2-3, for the 8th edition of GoTech World that will take place at Romexpo, the largest event that puts digitization at the center of the concerns of companies in Romania and in Central and Eastern Europe.
Over 10,000 professionals are expected to discover the most innovative IT & digital solutions for the business needs of any company and to meet 128 renowned local and international speakers who will provide relevant and applicable insights on the seven Event: Main Stage, Digital & E-Commerce, IT Ops, MarTech, Security, Java and .NET.
In the 7,200 sq m exhibition area, over 140 local and multinational companies will present IT, business software, cloud, information security, digital marketing and e-commerce B2B solutions and solutions suitable for the digitalization needs of any company.
This yest, in collaboration with Telekom Romania, launched, GoTech launches a challenge to the IT & Tech entrepreneurial environment in Romania. Go StarTech is an acceleration program for tech startups, with a scalable business model and a turnover of up to EUR 200,000 last year.
The registration period ended on September 6, and after that, 20 tech start-ups were accepted. They will benefit from an exhibition stand at the GoTech World event, where they will be able to present their solutions to the 10,000 business.
7 of the 20 companies chosen under the Go StarTech program will present their business model, tech products and services on the main stage of the GoTech World event, on October 3, starting at 10:45. Each start-up will have 5 minutes for presentation, followed by a session of questions from the jury.
The main partner of the Go StarTech program is Telekom Romania, a company that supports the innovation of entrepreneurs at the beginning of the road. Through its business philosophy and the promise of #BUSINESSLIBER, Telekom Romania has radically changed the market for telecommunications services offered to companies. For Telekom Romania, it is normal to support the digitization of businesses so that they can develop at an accelerated rate.
The 7 finalist companies that will present their concept and solutions this year in the pitch organized on the main stage of the GoTech World event are:
- KINDERPEDIA – an interactive digital solution that brings kindergartens / schools, educators, teachers and parents together on the same platform.
- ESX – a digital system that centralizes, through a single subscription, over 75 sports clubs and fitness rooms in Romania, offering unlimited access to users through a single registration.
- Druid Enterprise Chatbots – a conversational AI platform that allows any company, regardless of industry, to create virtual assistants that improve productivity and deliver multi-channel personalized experiences.
- Xvision – an application for interpreting X-ray analyzes that uses artificial intelligence to generate accurate interpretations of medical images, helping radiologists to be more accurate and efficient in their work.
- Zetta Cloud – an innovative technology company focused on providing software solutions dedicated to automatic understanding of online content using artificial intelligence.
- Neticle – one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS start-ups based in Hungary, offering text analysis solutions for companies in 9 countries in the CEE region.
- FEMYO – develops a digital health management system for pregnant women and mothers with young children, which aims to reduce infant mortality and improve the overall health of mothers and their babies.
In addition, 13 other tech entrepreneurial initiatives will present their solutions and services in the GoTech World event: Nummo Kids, ECOTREE, A Bug Tracer, OncoChain, Octavic PTS, Prepi, K-Book, I’m Fine, Smart EpiGenetX, Milluu , BAAM, Cyscale, CGArtefacts. Descriptions of all companies that have accepted the GoTech World challenge can be found on the event website at the start-ups section: gotech.world/startups.
The Go StarTech jury that evaluated the applications and which will nominate the winner after the pitch is made up of entrepreneurs and business people from Romania:
- An official representative from Telekom Romania
- Delia Albu, Head of Application Development Department at ING Bank Romania
- Adrian Enache, CEO of Angels Den Funding;
- Claudia Jelea, IT / Tech, Data Protection & IP Lawyer la Jlaw;
- Mihai Cima, Managing Partner at Universum Events.
Among the criteria that they will follow in the start-ups that will support pitch are: the composition of the team, financial indices, the products or services and the market to which they are addressed. The winner of the Go StarTech competition will be announced the same day on the Main Stage and will receive a financial prize of 2,000 euros offered by Telekom Romania.
GoTech World (formerly Internet & Mobile World), takes place on October 2-3, at Romexpo, in Pavilion B1 and proposes a unique mix of IT solutions, business software, cloud, information security, digital marketing devices and solutions. B2B commerce and relevant information provided by internationally renowned speakers, experts from leading companies worldwide.
This year’s edition of the event comes with a challenge for Romanian companies: to adopt new technologies and digital trends in a coherent, rational way, incorporating them organically in the business strategy.