Three quarters of Romanians lack in productivity due to lack of sleep, HR poll shows

Newsroom 12/01/2011 | 12:41

Romanian employees put lack of productivity on account of lack of sleep, in a percentage of almost 75 percent, according to a poll developed by local recruitment website, bestjobs.ro. Only a remaining 25 percent of respondents claim to be rested enough so as to be sufficiently productive at their workplace.

The results of the poll also reveal the fact that sleep deprivation affects the productivity of men more than it does to women (52 percent against 48 percent). According to the study, those most affected by lack of sleep hold postgraduate studies – 37 percent.

Lack of sleep mostly affects employees in Iasi and Bucharest, while those in Ploiesti, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca and Brasov state that they get just enough rest.

The poll was developed on a sample of over 3,100 users of the bestjobs.ro website, between December 21, 2010 and January 7, 2011, on a national level. 

 

Corina Dumitrescu

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: November 2022 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The November 2022 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Samsung Remains Top Consumer Tech Provider on Romanian Market.” Read
Newsroom | 29/11/2022 | 10:17

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of business-review.eu
    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by business-review.eu
    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue