Slovakian firm Soitron takes over Datanet Systems

Newsroom 18/01/2010 | 16:02

Slovakian company Soitron, leader on the Slovakian communication solutions and IT infrastructure market, has acquired a major stake in Romanian company Datanet Systems.

The value of the transaction has not been made public. Through the transaction Soitron has acquired 51 percent of the shares of Datanet Systems with the remaining 49 percent split between four Romanian shareholders who are also members of the Datanet Systems management board: managing director Vasile Velicu, executive manager Gabriel Musat, Dragos Stroescu and Daniela Clementina Velicu.

The Datanet Systems takeover is part of Soitron’s strategy to expand its regional development.

It already has a stake in two other companies, in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

“Datanet now has the opportunity to develop its business in Romania by expanding its portfolio of solutions and services offered to Romanian clients with the complementary solutions offered by Soitron,” said Velicu.

Soitron has over 750 employees and annual revenues in excess of EUR 47 million.

Datanet Systems currently has a staff of 35 and annual revenues of over EUR 15 million. It was established in 1998, having as its main activities consulting, technical assistance and sales of data, voice and video networking equipment in Romania.

Otilia Haraga

 

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: October 2022 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The October 2022 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Globalworth Successfully Addressing Market Challenges From a Position
Newsroom | 26/10/2022 | 17:53

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of business-review.eu
    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by business-review.eu
    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue