Odyssey Communication goes insolvent

Newsroom 23/11/2011 | 15:51

Advertising agency Odyssey Communication, owned by businessman Dinu Patriciu, entered insolvency officially, shows data from the Trade Registry.

 While Patriciu is the major shareholder of the agency, with a 60 percent stake, Diana Flutur, manager of the agency, holds the remaining 40 percent stake.

 The creditors of the agency will meet in January.

 According to paginademedia.ro, the agency must pay several million of euro for advertising Adevarul Holding products. Among others, appproximately EUR 1.5 million-2 million it owes to Pro TV, EUR 200,000 to Splendid Media (the agency that sells advertising space for TVR 1) and EUR 150,000 to Clir Media (the agency that sells advertising for Radio România Actualitati and Radio ZU.

Odyssey committed to pay in installments the debts by the middle of November. However, in the meantime, it became insolvent.

A year ago, the insolvency of Odyssey was requested by New Age Media Advertising Agency in Craiova for a debt of EUR 18,000. However, the debt was paid and teh file was closed.
Otilia Haraga

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: October 2022 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The October 2022 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Globalworth Successfully Addressing Market Challenges From a Position
Newsroom | 26/10/2022 | 17:53

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of business-review.eu
    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by business-review.eu
    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue