The Business Review team is delighted to announce the 13th edition of the Awards Gala. This anniversary event celebrates 20 years of the Business Review Magazine on the media market in Romania. Business Review Awards sets the spotlight on the achievements of the business community, thus awarding the companies, business leaders and entrepreneurs that showed drive and initiative and achieved the best results in 2017.
The competition is made possible with the dedication and valuable contribution of the jury members, who ensure the integrity of the process every year, applying professional assessment during the nomination and voting stages. We are proud to announce the jury of this year’s edition of the Business Review Awards:
- Fady Chreih – CEO, Regina Maria
- Anca Harasim – Executive Director, Amcham
- Marius Ștefan – CEO, Autonom
- Cătălina Rousseau – CEO, BDR Associates
- Maria Tudor – Chief Media Officer and Business Development Lead, Central and Eastern Europe, Publicis One
- Marius Ghenea – Investment Director, 3TS Capital
- Florian Nițu – Managing Partner, Popovici Nițu Stoica & Asociații
- Șerban Roman – Vice President, Country Director Romania, Enterprise Investors
- Dan Nechita – Co – Founder and President, Smart Everything Everywhere
- Cristian Sporiș – Vice President, Raiffeisen Bank
- Dan Petre – Partner, D&D Research
This anniversary edition awards winners in 11 categories, including three new ones, which celebrate emerging entrepreneurs, efforts made by companies to transform Romanian cities into smart ones and contribution to environmental protection.
- Community development initiatives carried out by NGOs and companies
- Commitment to innovation in technology
- Best employer initiative
- Entrepreneur of the year
- Emerging entrepreneur of the year
- Deal of the year
- Business leader of the year
- Excellence in business
- Best start-up
- Local smart initiative
- Green project
Business Review Awards Gala 2018 takes place on March 5, at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest and has an audience of more than 200 business leaders, officials, leading foreign investors, diplomats and entrepreneurs. Those interested in participating at the Awards Gala can register online here.
Companies can enter the competition between January 29 and February 14, taking into account the judging criteria for each category, by filling in the online form or by contacting the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org and +40 31 040 09 31.