The November 2021 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main story titled “Vodafone Brings Digitalization Closer to SMEs” with Mihnea Radulescu, Business Unit Director at Vodafone Romania. Read it online by clicking here. To download the magazine in PDF format fill out this form and we’ll make sure to send you a PDF copy.
In this issue:
- Real estate prices still high, transactions postponed as workers return to offices
- Vodafone Brings Digitalization Closer to SMEs (Main Cover Story with Mihnea Radulescu, Business Unit Director at Vodafone Romania)
- Digital transformation driving the transition to a sustainable future
- Foreign Investment Summit 2021: The road to a sustainable economy must be paved with capital
- Technoelectric – The Best Business Performance In 2021
- Sustainability as a guiding principle
- You already know why more active means healthier? Discover four extra reasons!
- Will future Romanian unicorns be bootstrapped or VC-backed?
- Canadian-born Topolinskis make The Family Difference in sustainable and responsible business
- New M&A trend: transactions between Romanian entrepreneurs
- NFT marketing booming worldwide
- Imagining the marketing of the future
- Romanian entrepreneurs seize growth opportunities through BVB’s AeRO market
- ESG thinking begins to permeate local startup ecosystem
- Discover Romania: Maramures Way
- Don’t miss: The Modern Idol. Henry Moore in the Eastern Bloc