ICAP Romania, member of the ICAP group of companies, the largest Business Information and Consulting group in South-eastern Europe, is organizing the 11th Annual Credit Risk Management Conference, on the 3rd of November, online.
This year, the conference will address some of the most discussed topics of the moment:
- Digitalization in Credit Risk Management and Fiscality – new Business solutions in current situation with COVID-19;
- Benefits of Data Analytics and Big Data;
- Growth Models and the Role of the State in the Crisis.
For the eleventh consecutive year ICAP Romania brings together some of the best-known visionaries & leading figures in the field of credit risk management, on both local and international level.
The confirmed speakers for the 2020 edition are:
- Valentin Lazea, Chief Economist, National Bank of Romania
- Cristian Paun, Conferentiar universitar, Economics Studies Academy Bucharest
- Richard Hunter, Global Group Head – Corporate Ratings, Fitch Ratings
- Markus Kuger, Chief Economist, Dun & Bradstreet Country Insight Services
- Dumitru Nancu, Director, FNGCIMM
- Daniel Anghel, Tax and Legal Services Leader, PwC Romania
- Christian Bogaru, Legal Advisor and Lawyer, BCHLAW
- Antonio Eram, Founder, CEO, Netopia Payments
The Credit Risk Management Conference, organized by ICAP Romania is the place to be in order to explore new ideas and strategies, understand business disruptors and chart future developments in the industry.