With Rising Cities. Smart Future, Business Review wishes to support and highlight the evolution of the urban space, with everything encompassed by it: from technology, transportation, digital transformation, communities, architecture, to sustainability, passionate leadership and culture.
Rising Cities. Smart Future proposes greener, smarter and more connected future cities through panel discussions, debates and predictions about public–private collaborations, innovative and inspiring projects and ways of integrating new technologies, such as AI (artificial intelligence) and IoT (The internet of things) in the everyday life.
• Cities of tomorrow facing economic realities – how are authorities funding investments in smart development
• Maximizing the potential of technology for city management
• New paths for collaboration between public and private players on development
• Gauging the smart potential of the existing real estate stock in Romania and investment trends
• Initiatives of public authorities to raise awareness on smart solutions implementation – how inhabitants of cities can get involved
• Smart technologies and platforms that support smart development
• Will 5G implementation generate a new wave of innovation and development for smart cities?
• Improving the efficiency of public utility services in Romanian cities – from energy to water and waste management
• How are innovative mobility solutions influencing the development of urban infrastructure
• PropTech emerging in Romania – how are property developers and entrepreneurs boosting the technology side of projects
• IWG as smart solutions provider, growing business communities through co-working spaces
• Integrating office projects in the social fabric of cities – the transformative role of developers in the life of local communities
• Meeting the emerging needs of cities – trends on work, living, shopping, entertainment. What do consumers want from place?
• Crossing the digital border – the central role of iconic places and human interaction in urban areas