With Rising Cities. Smart Future, Business Review wishes to support and highlight the evolution of the urban space, with everything encompassed by it: from technology, transportation, digital transformation, communities, architecture, to sustainability, passionate leadership and culture.
Rising Cities. Smart Future proposes greener, smarter and more connected future cities through panel discussions, debates and predictions about public–private collaborations, innovative and inspiring projects and ways of integrating new technologies, such as AI (artificial intelligence) and IoT (The internet of things) in the everyday life.
● Built Environment & Architecture: Enabling data driven design/architecture
● How can policymakers and real estate investors contribute and use innovation to enhance city and property investment performance?
● Public-private partnerships for open data management in urban areas
● Creating a sustainable and safe environment for the population; eco friendly future
● Urban mobility development
● How smart cities drive foreign investments
● How technology and data will be instrumental in shaping successful cities of the future to looking at the challenges of office and housing segments
● AI and automation for more productive cities
● Investing in urban technology for efficient energy consumption and pollution reduction
● Focus on the intersection of Energy, ICT and Transport
● Integrated smart city solutions
● The future smart city and the impact on risk, availability, security and privacy
● Humanising Technology – Human Centred Urban Innovation
* The commons = cultural and natural resources, namely streets, parks, squares and much more, where people celebrate, learn, rest, play, trade, make key decisions, express collective aspirations, and provide for themselves and one another
● Consumer choice: Growth in smart appliances for healthcare, automotive industry and household appliances;
● Potential of leadership to bridge urban communities
● The value of places and human interaction in a digital world
● Is there an ideal model for community engagement, and private / public collaboration on new neighbourhood creation?
● Cities as hubs for digital creativity
What solutions are already implemented in different cities and how do they work? | What solutions are best right now and what is mandatory for the near future (infrastructure surveillance, crowded places, solutions for rush hour)
● Development progress of Romanian municipalities under the smart cities principles
● Upgrading cities: investments for future growth
● Experiences of cities implementing smart city solutions