Given the increase in e-commerce demand and customer expectations, Online and Offline Retailers are adapting and innovating in this new, retail reality, to win the hearts and minds of their customers, as supply chains and logistics must earn customer loyalty and market share, designing a modern, data-driven, customer-centric execution process.
re:FOCUS on eCommerce, Retail & Logistics will be a hybrid event, on-site* at the Courtyard by Marriott Bucharest Floreasca and online via the Business Review YouTube channel, committed to revealing the latest trends and predicting future ones, while offering solutions to the current challenges of eCommerce, Retail & Logistics.
The conference will bring together leading Retailers and Omnichannel innovators. Supply Chains & Logistics Major Players, sharing their valuable insights, best practices, challenges and opportunities about how to strategically reach long-term growth goals, no matter the uncertainty.
Featuring live stream panel discussion, presentations, interviews and Q&A sessions with key players across the industry.
*if the pandemic situation will allow
Connect with an entire network of professionals in the sector that lead their companies’ retail & logistics strategy, in order to learn valuable insights and form deep lasting business relationships.
• Challenges, trends and strategies that are revolutionizing eCommerce and omnichannel
• Future Payment Methods in eCommerce
• Creating personalized online shopping experiences
• Customer Centricity: The customer is everything and all operations, practices and deliveries must be centered around value
• With the eCommerce opportunity growing fast, multi-channel transforms operations to fit in line with shifts in b2b and b2c norms of the future
• Using tools to identify customer behaviors to offer personalized recommendations and experiences
• How courier companies have adapted in order to keep the supply chain uninterrupted
• Investments in the development and modernisation of courier hubs
• Digitalization of courier companies: chatbots, PDAs, "Predictability" projects, mPOS
• The future of the courier industry: complete fulfillment services
• How do courier companies approach sustainability?
• Reinventing retail and reconnecting with customers
• Building broader, more dynamic shopping experiences
• Bridging the gap between offline and online
• Classic retailers’ rapid adaptation and transition to a new, digital, reality
• Logistics Meet Innovation: views and insights on the challenges and trends faced by the logistics industry
• Transport and logistics companies in the spotlight: growth opportunities
• New technologies to engage offline customers; bringing in-store digital experiences
• Health and safety standards in industrial spaces
• Alternatives to classic warehousing
• Innovations in Digital Payment Methods: from cloud to mobile point-of-sale (mPOS)
• Retail & logistics’ biggest challenge of 2022: implementing the Deposit Return System
• A challenge or an opportunity? The DRS has been described as an effective instrument towards a circular economy, but how prepared are producers, retailers, distributors, and authorities to create a functional Deposit Return System?
• What are the rules of this new game and who makes them? Who will manage the system?
• What are the costs of adopting the system?
• “The system will only work if all producers are fully involved, all retailers, all distributors and - most importantly - all citizens are involved and contribute to its success.” Barna Tánczos, Minister of Environment, Water and Forests. Will everyone get on board, from producers to consumers, and from authorities to retailers & distributors?
• The Minister’s goal in the first year is a recovery rate of 65%, followed by a target of 85-95% in the third year. How realistic are these numbers?
• Reimbursement of the deposit, cash, credit card, vouchers, or tokens? How will it work in practice?
• How will consumers react to the DRS and how to improve awareness towards this issue?
Reach power buyers as our attendees are responsible for making commercial decisions for their organizations.
Visibility with local and international executives that are hands on and lead their organization’s digital commerce strategy.
Connect on a strategic level, while powering best practices by means of real life examples, vivid and insightful panel conversations, Q&A sessions and workshops to an audience formed by professionals.
Score high ROI, shorter deal cycles and bigger deals.
Our events always deliver.
For these reasons and many more, don’t miss the chance to become our partner by contacting our colleagues Luiza Luca and Alexandra Roșca.