With shifting shopping trends as a result of consumers sheltering at home globally, Online and Offline Retailers are faced with unprecedented challenges, but they are rapidly adapting and innovating in this new, unpredictable retail reality.
The impact of the pandemic has massively changed the ways in which retailers engage with customers, accelerating the evolution in line with the ‘new normal’, e-commerce and digital channels were forced to evolve at an unprecedented pace.
Logistics, one of the star sectors, has proved to be a robust pillar which supported the accelerated growth of online commerce with consistent efforts from packaging to transportation, and inventory to warehousing, have kept the supply chain unbroken, and the economy afloat.
re:FOCUS on eCommerce, Retail & Logistics is an online event, committed to revealing the latest trends and predicting the future ones, while offering solutions to nowadays challenges of eCommerce, Retail & Logistics.
The conference will bring together leading Retailers and Omnichannel innovators. Supply Chains & Logistics Major Players, sharing their valuable insights, best practices, challenges and opportunities about how to strategically reach long-term growth goals, no matter the uncertainty.
Featuring live stream panel discussion, presentations, interviews and Q&A sessions with key players across the industry.
Connect with an entire network of professionals in the sector that lead their companies’ retail & logistics strategy, in order to learn valuable insights and form deep lasting business relationships.
REvolutionizing eCommerce & Omnichannel · REinventing shopping experience and REconnecting with customers · REapproaching the gap between online and offline
• The Pandemic Year in Review: How 2020 changed the industry
• The Key Role of the Transport and Logistics Sector in 2021;
• Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities: business plans and developing new segments in 2021;
• Logistics Meet Innovation: views and insights on the challenges and trends faced by the logistics industry;
• Transport and logistics companies in spotlight: new growth opportunities;
• Health and safety standards in industrial spaces;
• The alternatives of classic warehousing and deliveries. How industrial spaces owners and courier companies adapted in order to keep the supply chain uninterrupted;
• Transport and logistics adapting to the increased demand of online commerce.
• Challenges, trends and strategies that are revolutionizing eCommerce and omnichannel;
• Reinventing retail and reconnecting with customers;
• Personalization is top of mind for all retailers today: creating a personalized shopping experience with technology;
• Bridging the gap between online and offline;
• Classic retailers’ rapid adaptation to a new, digital, reality. FMCG, pharma, home appliances, and many other retailers transitioned successfully from offline physical stores to online retail and home deliveries;
• Customer Centricity: The customer is everything and all operations, practices and deliveries must be centered around value;
• With eCommerce opportunity growing fast, multi-channel transforms operations to fit in line with shifts in B2B and B2C norms of the future;
• New technologies to engage customers post pandemic, bringing digital experiences in-store;
• Using tools to identify customer behaviors to offer personalized recommendations and experiences;
• Non-cash payment methods. How retailers adopted alternative payment methods in order to reduce the health risks involved in using paper money;
• Sustainability in Business: Why Change is Needed Now.
Reach power buyers as our attendees are responsible for making commercial decisions for their organizations.
Visibility with local and international executives that are hands on and lead their organization’s digital commerce strategy.
Connect on a strategic level, while powering best practices by means of real life examples, vivid and insightful panel conversations, Q&A sessions and workshops to an audience formed by professionals.
Score high ROI, shorter deal cycles and bigger deals.
Our events always deliver.