re:FOCUS on Retail & Logistics is a one day event, committed to revealing the latest trends and predicting the future ones, while offering solutions to nowadays challenges of retail & logistics.
Join industry experts, retailers and entrepreneurs along the entire retail sector and its supply chain and learn how to adjust your business in terms of delivery times, small delivery sizes and large production ranges, return systems and instant product availability, as well as new trends in AI and automation.
Everybody shops, the difference is where how. As the market continues its permanent growth, retail and logistics sectors must evolve at the same pace and embrace new trends in AI and automation.
Local and foreign players, developers and industry experts come together for a series of panel discussions, keynote speeches and case studies from entrepreneurs choosing online or brick-and-mortar businesses, providing know-how and unique opportunities.
Transformation in the retail & logistics industry: moving beyond the “online vs. brick and mortar” debate and delivering on customers’ expectations.
• Global trends and local approaches. What defines the Romanian market and local customers?
• Building and understanding the consumer needs: adoption of Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning as effective marketing tools
• E-commerce growth drive: reaching operational excellence through logistics and data usage
• Innovation as future profit generator: from delivery drones to warehouse robots. What works in Romania?
• The transformation of physical retail centers in experience and entertainment platforms: balancing shopping and leisure facilities
• Mapping the development of the local retail scene – growth drivers and unexplored areas
• Omnichannel marketing: giving consumers the best experience whenever and wherever they want it
• The key role of warehouses in maximizing retail productivity – trends in demand and investments
• Unexplored areas with significant potential for industrial and logistics investments
• Same day delivery drives results: managing transport and logistics networks efficiently
• Technologies that can disrupt the logistics operations and unlock new markets. Is blockchain the next big thing?
• Assessing investment in digitalization and automation – the experience of local logistics players
• Adopting coherent waste management and recycling policies, in line with the latest EU rules
• Implementing sustainable and green solutions across retailer’s chains
• Shifting marketing strategies towards a more sustainable future
• The evolution of omnichannel retail and the hybrid approach of consumers. Online & offline power play – how can these two channels work best together?
• Leveraging your data through cutting edge software platforms to offer a better consumer experience leads to efficiency
• Identifying and understanding the differences in the new generations of customers and employees through technologies
• Trends on payment solutions and platforms (mobile, smartwatches, neobanks). Innovative solutions that streamline operations of retailers and delivery firms
Reach power buyers as our attendees are responsible for making commercial decisions for their organizations.
Visibility with local and international executives that are hands on and lead their organization’s digital commerce strategy.
Connect on a strategic level, while powering best practices by means of real life examples, vivid and insightful panel conversations, Q&A sessions and workshops to an audience formed by professionals.
Score high ROI, shorter deal cycles and bigger deals.
Our events are never boring.