Given the increase in e-commerce demand and customer expectations, Online and Offline Retailers are adapting and innovating in this new, retail reality, to win the hearts and minds of their customers, as supply chains and logistics must earn customer loyalty and market share, designing a modern, data-driven, customer-centric execution process.
re:FOCUS on eCommerce, Retail & Logistics 2023 will be an on-site event, committed to revealing the latest trends and predicting future ones, while offering solutions to the current challenges of eCommerce, Retail & Logistics.
The 6th edition of Business Review's eCommerce, Retail & Logistics conference will bring together leading Retailers and Omnichannel innovators, Supply Chains & Logistics Major Players, sharing their valuable insights, best practices, challenges and opportunities about how to strategically reach long-term growth goals, no matter the uncertainty.
Featuring panel discussion, presentations, interviews and Q&A sessions with key players across the industry.
Connect with an entire network of professionals in the sector that lead their companies’ retail & logistics strategy, in order to learn valuable insights and form deep lasting business relationships.
• Why is Romania a good market for investments?
• Retail on the radar: opening new stores, engaging and attracting new customers; Challenges to boost sales in 2023
• Customer Centricity: The customer is everywhere, and all operations, practices and deliveries must add value to shopping experience
• Challenges, trends and strategies that are revolutionizing eCommerce and omnichannel presence
• Courier segment: How major courier players are constantly increasing customers’ satisfaction for faster and flexible services
• Using tools to identify customer behaviours to offer personalized recommendations and experiences
• Future Payment Methods in eCommerce
• Retail is the main sector that supported the Romanian economy in the first 3 quarters of 2022!
• Commercial sector on a recovery trend; 2022 brought a traffic increase & players reached the pre-pandemic level. The current economic environment will continue to substantially impact 2023 year on the new deliveries of retail space.
• Logistics: 2023 insights on the challenges and trends for the industrial and logistics industry
• Transport and logistics companies in the spotlight: growth opportunities
• A new trend for 2023! Retail parks in new residential areas. Sustainable and prosperous developments, the new retail parks are attracting successful retailers, attentive to expansion and new opportunities for penetration in medium and small towns around the country.
• Transport Management & Industry: recent challenges, from the pandemic crisis to the delays in production and delivery from China, and from the war in Ukraine to the current soaring inflation, brought a growing need for transport services and cost optimizations strategies. How are the big players in the industry rapidly adjusting transport management & resources?
• Demand for intermodal transport has increased by 30% because of companies' desire to reduce their environmental impact and to meet the high demand for large transport capacity.
• #Green: Sustainable energy providers for industrial and logistics developers, to produce and operate photovoltaic energy on the rooftops
* The on-site attendance for eCommerce, Retail & Logistics professionals and C-level executives (specialists, managers, directors, VPs, c-suite executives) is FREE of charge. To claim this, just select the "On-Site RetailPro" or "On-Site RetailVIP" options and fill in the form, including the LinkedIn Profile URL field (mandatory in this case).
Reach power buyers as our attendees are responsible for making commercial decisions for their organizations.
Visibility with local and international executives that are hands on and lead their organization’s digital commerce strategy.
Connect on a strategic level, while powering best practices by means of real life examples, vivid and insightful panel conversations, Q&A sessions and workshops to an audience formed by professionals.
Score high ROI, shorter deal cycles and bigger deals.
Our events always deliver.