Business Review is Romania’s leading English-language business magazine, serving top level executives, senior managers, investors and decision makers, both Romanian and international. Published continuously since 1998, the magazine has developed over time to become an integrated presence, including an online platform for news on local business and life and living in Romania, and an events division targeting the business-to-business market.
Business Review’s success would not have been possible without a set of values that underpin every activity the magazine undertakes. The brand is defined by its objectivity, credibility, integrity, quality, strategic information, community-building events and integrated communication platform.
Business Review is more than a business magazine; it is an integrated business community which offers smart opportunities for its readership and stakeholders.
The publication provides news coverage along with hard-hitting features, special interest columns, analysis and industry reports, keeping its readership up-to-date with the most accurate and impartial information from the Romanian business scene.
Business Review online (www.business-review.eu) also plays a significant role, being the leading go-to home page for an international and local audience interested in the latest developments in Romania. The site currently features news and analysis sections dedicated to the most active sectors of the Romanian economy, profiles of entrepreneurs, decision makers and business leaders and a dependable lifestyle and going-out segment.
As part of its online service, Business Review invites its readers to subscribe to its BR Daily, a subscription-based news service that provides its readers with the most important business news of the day, delivered every morning from Monday to Friday.
Business Review Guides:
- BR Bucharest City Guide: Benefiting from the expertise and Western-standard journalism of a mixed local and expat team of writers, Bucharest City Guide is the insider’s list of recommendations of what to see and do, and where to eat and relax in the Romanian capital.
- BR Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Guide: The guide sets out solutions for better financing, strategic guidelines with human resources and cost-saving solutions through the latest technological trends.
- Where to Invest: The editorial content comprises a list of the most active and attractive industries in the economy and articles written by invited specialists on the advantages of investing in that specific industry.
Other guides: BR Property, Local Investment Guide, Tax & Law Supplement, Business Review Legal Guide, Business Review Telecom.
Furthermore, the Business Review Events department organizes high-profile, community building events bringing together investors, decision makers, public officials and government representatives to discuss the issues impacting business decisions.
Business Review organizes many B2B events annually, attracting over 2000 high professionals participants and 700 attending companies. The main topics revolve around the hottest industries (IT&C, Agriculture, Energy, Pharma, Real Estate etc.) and most dynamic investor’s communities in Romania (French, German, Austrian etc.), but also Foreign Investors Summit, Conferences, The Annual Investment Awards Gala, BR Workshops and Business Mixers.
Since its inception, Business Review has achieved several milestones that demonstrate its business community vision, innovative approach and quality content:
- First publication in Romania to successfully separate editorial from advertising;
- Founding member publication of the Romanian Audit Bureau of Circulation (BRAT);
- First publication to organize B2B events in Romania;
- Pioneer of conferences in sectors such as Real Estate, Tax & Law (2002), EU accession issues, Telecom, and Investment (2006);
- First publication to award businesses through an independent jury, regardless of the company’s relationship with Business Review, at the Annual Investment Awards Gala;
- Partner of the International Herald Tribune Conference department for the 1997 IHT Business Summit organized in Bucharest;
- Business Review’s editorial team provided the content for several country investment reports done by the IHT and Business Week.