1st edition, December 9, 2013, Pullman Hotel, New York Hall
Romanian Investors Forum (RIF) is an annual event dedicated to Romanian companies and entrepreneurs that successfully made a difference either in the local or international market. With this event, Business Review celebrates the entrepreneurial drive, innovation and new investments of local businesses and individuals. The event is designed to combine a session of discussions and presentations, followed by a ceremony and a networking dinner.
Business Review will celebrate three major categories:
– Human Capital
– Financial Investment / Capital Markets
The companies that will be celebrated are some of the most active players in industries such as:
Agriculture / Energy / Banking & Capital Markets / Health Care Services / IT / Real Estate / Retail
The conclusions from the Romanian Investors Forum will be included in a special editorial project featuring data about the business and economical environment, divided on several industries, as well as predictions for 2014. Apart from the featured industries, the booklet will include also opinions from the most important chambers of commerce and commercial departments of embassies in Romania, each of them describing the areas of interests of their specific investors.
17.30 – 19.30 Debates
- What kind of strategy should be followed in order to support the Romanian companies and entrepreneurs?
- The turnaround of the Romanian Capital Market – successful listings of the state-owned companies
- The reconstruction of the economy’s backbone – the SMEs and the local value chain
- Financing solution for SME’s and entrepreneurs
- The particularities of the local business culture and the human factor. What type of entrepreneurs are Romanians?
- How to improve the competitiveness of the Romanians business environment?
|Anca -Laura Ionescu, Secretary of State, Ministry of Economy, Department for SME’s, Business Environment and Tourism|
|Ludwik Sobolewski, General Director, Bucharest Stock Exchange|
|Marinel Burduja, Executive Director, Atrium Capital|
|Ovidiu Chiorean, Managing Partner Investment Banking, Crosspoint|
|Ion Sturza, CEO, Fribourg Capital|
|Mihai Ionescu, General Secretary, Romania’s National Association of Exporters and Importers (ANEIR)|
|Moderator: Florin Pogonaru, President, The Businessmen’s Association of Romania (AOAR)|
|Moderator: Cristian Parvan, Vice President, The Businessmen’s Association of Romania (AOAR)|
19.30 Celebration Ceremony/ Networking Cocktail