May 19, InterContinental Hotel- 1st edition
9:00 – 9:30 – Guest Registration
9:30 – 11:30 – Panel discussions
11:30 – 12:00 – Buffet lunch
- Brian DAVIES, President – British-Romanian Chamber of Commerce
- Kurt WEBER, Managing Director – Horvath & Partners
- Dave NICHOLL, Country President – Schneider Electric Romania
- Tom HARGREAVES, Chief Financial Officer – Vodafone Romania
- Ben BINNS, MRICS Associate – King Sturge Romania
- Johan GABRIELS, CEO – RBS Bank *
- Raymond BREDEN, Tax Director – KPMG Romania and Vice-President – BRCC
* Pending confirmation
- High-potential investment and development areas for British companies interested in Romania
- What type of expertise can British companies bring here, what do Romanian counterparts have to offer?
- Romanian real estate. Perspectives from British companies investing here
- Labor and employment issues relevant to British companies operating locally
- Moving out of recession. When should we expect the first signs of improvement?
- How does the Romanian case stand in an EU context/ compared to the UK one?