ProCa estimates 40 percent increase in turnover

Newsroom 11/09/2007 | 16:32

In Stancu's opinion the local IT distribution market is growing but is not attractive enough for large size international players to make an entrance sooner than two years from now. In the next two years the market will pass through a consolidation process, he added. According to him, the PC compounds distribution business line will still be operational for a couple of years while players on the market gradually stop assembling PCs due mainly to a cut in prices of the brand A systems.
ProCa is owned 88 percent by RTC Holding BV (Netherlands) and the other 12 percent is owned by individuals.

Roxana Mihul

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF: Business Review Magazine November 2023 Issue

The November 2023 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Mastercard On a Mission to Build an Inclusive Digital Economy”. To
Newsroom | 27/11/2023 | 17:41
Advertisement Advertisement
Close ×

We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

Accept & continue