What do you understand about a Jenkins Certification? Well, it is a highly professional-grade certification that enables you to hone your skills. By opting for this certification course, you will be able to learn about the Jenkins Programming Language. There are two different kinds of certifications:
- Certified Jenkins Platform Engineer (CJPE)
- Certified Jenkins Engineer (CJE)
After completing this course, you will get the scope of handling computer programming language with top-notch integrity and expertise. It is one of the best open-source automation servers that comes well-equipped with several plugins. Here, you can build, deploy and apply automation in the project. On top of it, installing this programming language is extremely easy. Some of the popular outcomes of Jenkins are CI and CD tools; they are quite famous in the IT world. With this Jenkins certification, you can achieve hands-on exposure seamlessly.
If you are looking forward to a visual representation, all you need to do is check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/FX322RVNGj4.
For more information, check out this article from tip to toe. Stay tuned till the end, and you will be able to uncover some facts in no time. Let’s dig deeper without any further delay.
Benefits of Jenkins Certification
Some of the benefits of Jenkins certification are as stated below:
- It is one of the most well-renowned DevOps tools for CI/CD
- Installing and configuring Jenkins is as smooth as a cakewalk
- It is an open and free source
- New Jenkins plugins can be created with great ease
- Jenkins has nearly 1700 plugins in order to support automation
- It is considered a leading open-source automation server
- It comes well-equipped with excellent community support
- Jenkins has an in-built GUI tool
- It needs little maintenance
- Jenkins is available for several operating systems and platforms
- It is written in Java
If you want to undergo this certification course, getting in touch with Simplilearn will be your best bet. You can pave your way to their official website for more information.
Key Features of Jenkins certification
Check out the key features of Jenkins Certification stated below in this write-up:
- One course-end assessment
- 8X higher interaction in online live classes organized by industry and professional experts
- Seven lesson-end projects
- More than 30 assisted and unassisted demos and practices
- Industry-recognized course completion certificate
Skills covered in Jenkins certification program
Go through the broad range of skills that are covered by this certification program:
- Continuous deployment
- Continuous integration
- Automated testing
- Build pipelines
- Distributed build architecture
- Code quality improvement
Let’s go through the course content at a glance:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Getting started with Jenkins
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Jenkins CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Deployment Overview
- Jenkins X
- Jenkins with Docker
- Continuous Inspection with Jenkins
- Jenkins with Ansible
- Managing and monitoring Jenkins
- Jenkins Best Practices
What will this certification get you?
If you want to land your dream job as a Jenkins professional, this certification course will enable you to shape your skills without leaving any room for mistakes. But, the overall value of Jenkins certification typically depends on the following:
- The exam level’s difficulty
To be honest, acing the Jenkins certification might look like a real task in the initial stage. However, you will be able to reach heights by staying dedicated throughout the learning process. It is a demanding examination that provides you with hands-on practical experience and measures your theoretical knowledge. Apart from having external recognition, Jenkins certification enables you to assess your knowledge and skills. Identifying your weaknesses and strengths has never been easier before. With this certification, you can opt for a measurable goal to achieve.
Who should opt for Jenkins certification?
You can opt for a Jenkins certification if you are:
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
Also, if you possess sound knowledge of DevOps concepts, you can propel career growth with this specific certification.
Why do companies hire certified Jenkins employees?
Several companies are inclined toward hiring Jenkins employees due to their worldwide demand. These Jenkins professionals can deal with massive challenges, thus taking care of the development to deployment process efficiently.
Highlighting the job description and skills of a Jenkins Developer
Let’s check out the various job responsibilities in the first place:
- A Jenkins developer is responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline
- Identifying and troubleshooting bugs in the application
- Contributing to maintaining the software system’s high availability
- Taking ownership of major releases and upcoming projects
- Monitoring the code in real-time
- Accelerating the software development process
- Collaborating with the developers, thus integrating changes to the project
Now, check out the preferred skills at once:
- You must possess prolific experience with several control systems, such as SVN and Git
- You should be familiar with build tools like Gradle and Maven. Ant
- You must have a working knowledge of the Apache Tomcat server and Apache Groovy
- You should have excellent communication skills so that you can interact at different organizational levels
- Prior and detail-oriented documentation experience
What system requirements do you need to opt for this Jenkins training online?
To opt for this Jenkins course, you should have a computer in your possession along with the following things:
- Chromium browser or chrome
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers, headset, and microphone
Approximate pay scale of a Jenkins professional
A Jenkins engineer with 5-9 years of top-notch expertise can earn up to $12,000 approximately. On the other hand, an experienced professional having 10-19 years of expertise can earn nearly $17,000 approximately. Some of the other highest-paying jobs are:
- Head- $56,000 (approx.) per year
- Senior Engineering Manager- $52,000 (approx.) per year
- Lead Architect– $55,000 (approx.) per year
- Software Engineering Manager- $51,000 (approx.) per year
To sign of
This is all about the Jenkins certification course. What are you waiting for? Get in touch with a reliable and credible Online DevOps Bootcamp now.