HP Inc. announced the launch of HP Amplify™ Impact in Romania, Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece, Ireland and Norway. HP Amplify Impact is a first of its kind partner assessment, resource, and training program which provides over 10,000 partners across the globe with the opportunity to join HP in its efforts to generate meaningful impact on Climate Action, Human Rights and Digital Equity.
”HP Amplify Impact is already yielding results globally and now I’m glad to annouce that the program is available in Romania. We encourage our partners to join our mission for a more sustainable world, acting responsible for the future of the people and the planet. This is more than a sharing of resources and goes deeper than best practices. Our aim is to empower partners to help drive a more circular and low-carbon economy, cultivate a diverse, inclusive and equitable supply chain, and improve resilience of local communities.” – Mugur Pantaia, Managing Director at HP Romania.
Launched one year ago in support of HP’s goal to become the most sustainable and just technology company by 2030, the HP Amplify Impact Program has trained, educated and empowered over 1,400 global partners to drive change while maximising opportunities with sustainability as a key competitive differentiator. As part of its Climate Action targets, HP set an ambitious goal of enrolling at least 50 percent of its HP Amplify partners in the voluntary program by 2025. To date, 20% of HP’s partners have signed the HP Amplify Impact pledge, exceeding the target of 10% for the first year of the program, with HP’s commitment to Sustainable Impact helping the company to win more than $3.5 billion in new sales in fiscal year 21 representing a >3x annual increase.
Creating an Ecosystem of Accountability
The HP Amplify Impact program helps to empower partners to set bold, long-term objectives to drive positive impact. Participating partners will be recognised via certification and an annual awards program. The mission of the initiative is to drive accountability throughout the IT industry across the following key pillars:
- Planet: Drive toward a net-zero carbon, fully regenerative circular economy while creating the industry’s most sustainable portfolio of technology, services and solutions.
- People: Respecting human rights, enabling people across the value chain to thrive and cultivating a diverse, equitable and inclusive (DE&I) culture through initiatives such as the HP Racial Equality and Social Justice Task Force.
- Community: Empower communities through the power of technology. Help eliminate the digital divide that prevents too many from accessing the education, jobs and healthcare needed to thrive.
A Resilient Path for HP Amplify Partners
All HP Amplify partners can access HP’s world-class Sustainable Impact resources no matter where they are on their journey to a more sustainable world. HP will provide all HP Amplify partners with access to training, sales tools, marketing assets, and access to HP’s Sustainability & Compliance Centre (SCC), HP LIFE and HP Planet Partners. In addition, HP will work closely with partners in select countries on the initial roll out of two distinct tracks:
- Catalyst: Catalyst members will take the HP Amplify Impact Pledge, participate in a sustainability assessment, and report sales opportunities.
- Changemaker: The Changemaker track is optimised to assist partners that do not yet have a sustainability plan in place and commit to investing in the sustainability journey. HP will closely collaborate with and support Changemaker members in the development of a long-term sustainability plan which will put them on a path to be recognised as a business that is focused on creating meaningful change.