The launch of the 2022 Real Estate Guide Premium edition will take place on the occasion of the annual Realty Forum by BR – celebrating 21 years during which it became established as the voice of the Romanian Real Estate industry. To get your own print copy, join us at the Crowne Plaza for an evening of insightful talks and quality. The digital version (PDF) will also be available for download after the event.
The commercial real estate industry is continuing its post-pandemic recovery and is adapting to the emerging demands of tenants and Romanians that are seeking a new experience for shopping, living and working.
On this backdrop, Business Review launches this year’s real state supplement to present main developments on the market in the second semester of 2022 and to gauge the potential of the property sector for the first half of 2023.
The property sector is on track to generate more than EUR 1 billion worth of investment transactions this year, with offices and industrial assets set to drive deal making.
The exclusive features cover the evolution of the office, industrial, retail and residential sectors, while also analyzing the factors that shape the industry, ranging from fiscal and legal provisions, to innovation in technology:
• Economic outlook in Romania and CEE during 2022-23
• Trends shaping the local and European property market in 2022-23
• Office: What is the development outlook by 2023 and how will demand evolve in this period?
• How are offices adapting to hybrid work arrangements and what is the future of the office sector?
• Industrial: How does the development pipeline look across Romania and which sectors are driving demand for warehouses spaces?
• Retail: Why are retail parks dominating the new investments int he retail segment and what will happen with the shopping malln iche.
• Residential: What is the outlook of prices and new investments in the residential market considering the high inflation and disrupted supply chains
• Land: Which property segments are driving demand for land in key areas?
• Urban regeneration projects driving large-scale investments in Romania
• How is the hotel market shaping in the post-pandemic economy and what projects are slated for delivery by the end of 2023?
• How can Romania break the EUR 1 billion volume of investment transactions during 2022
• What will happen with funding conditions for property players considering the growth of interest rates?
• What is the outlook of yields in the commercial property sector and how is Bucharest positioned compared to other markets across CEE?
• How are ESG principles implemented in commercial projects and how is sustainability increasing the attractiveness
of property assets in the eyes on tenants
• How are PropTechs creating new trends in the property market
• Is the transformation of property projects a driving trend in the industry
• Legal provisions that real estate investors need to know in 2022
• Fiscal updates that property investors need to take into account in 2022
SUCCESS STORIES SPOTLIGHTS
• Top 10 executives to watch in Romania’s real estate
• Top suppliers in the real estate industry
• Top 5 office projects shaping Bucharest in 2022