Business Review joins up with Tiffin University Romania, as the media partner of a webinar series. Sign up for free for the upcoming talk: Facing difficulties is inevitable, learning from them is optional, May 13, at 18:00. Read more about the online webinar below:
Accept and move on. Or what should we do now, in times of crisis, to define a brighter future? What can we learn from the businesses worldwide, what are their best practices and how we can navigate in uncharted waters?
These are some of the topics we will discuss with 3 top managers, entrepreneurs and business consultants from USA.
Join us for an online webinar that will truly bring you global business inspiration in times of crisis!
- Joseph Takacs | CEO, TheMVPService and Professor at Tiffin University, Romania | Teacher at Tiffin University, Romania
- Meredith Viguers | Owner of the Award Winning Central Texas catering company Let Us Do The Cooking and a Certified John Maxwell Speaker, Trainer and Coach.
- Chris Aird | CEO & Owner, With Purpose – Business & Leadership Consultants and speaker-coach in the TEDx community
- Marius Mihailescu | Moderator | Managing Partner Tiffin University Romania, BBA and MBA programs
- Short introduction from the speakers about the best stories from their professional life.
- What are the businesses doing now, in times of crises? Best practices, opportunities and challenges for small, medium companies and multinationals.
- One thing for sure, the ‘decisions’ we make will be what determines our future, NOT the ‘conditions’. KEY thoughts to take home
Where: Zoom Online Platform
For participating at the online conference, please submit your contact details on Tiffin’s website and a link with the Zoom meeting will pop up on your email on 13th of May.
The participation is free of charge.