The Organizational Well-Being Index for Romania
As a unique endeavour in Romania, Business Review, D&D Research and the Faculty of Psychology through the Occupational Health Master’s Degree Program are measuring the well being of companies in Romania and their employees.
Launched on September 1st, the research will generate an Organizational Well-Being Index with the purpose of recognizing and acknowledging the companies with the highest global scores of organizational well-being as well as initiatives with excellent scores within particular dimensions of the study
- July: Announcing the study at the HR Business Breakfast, where over 100 HR professionals and organizational health experts shared their insights on the value of well-being and its impact on business results.
- Sept. 1st: The official launch of the study took place, with a series of top companies from 7 leading industries invited to register for the project
- Sept. 1st – Nov 11: Data collection and analysis within the first round of participating companies
- December 7: Healthiest Companies event. Business Review Magazine and D&D Research are proud to announce the preliminary results of the OWB study, the first research project to measure Organizational Well-Being using a scientific instrument, deeply rooted in today’s business culture and context.
Registration is open to any company active in Romania for at least 12 months and with a minimum of 50 employees. Please find more information about the research process and methodology by contacting D&D Research at email@example.com.
- Health & Pharma
- Professional Services
- Banking & Finance
- Be part of the first research project looking to measure Organizational Well-Being within companies active on the Romanian market
- Get free access to a unified scientific instrument, deeply rooted in today’s business culture and context
- Receive a personal OWB report for your company
- Measure and benchmark OWB within your industry as well as the entire business environment in Romania
- Get insights into the most frequent antecedents and consequences of OWB
- Gain access to the right resources for the development of effective and sustainable well-being policies for your company
Find out more about the increasing importance of ensuring employee Well Being in this exclusive BR Cover Story.
For more details and registration, please contact Business Review by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +40 31 040 09 31.
With the support of: