The fifteenth edition of the Realty conference organized by Business Review will take place on June 16 at the Sheraton Bucharest Hotel. Structured on the four main segments of the real-estate industry – Office, Retail, Industrial and Residential – the conference will be the perfect platform for discussion on the latest trends and hottest topics in the industry as well as creating a favorable environment for business matchmaking.
The list of speakers includes:
- Sorin Visoianu – Country Manager Operations Romania, IMMOFINANZ
- Geo Margescu – Founder & CEO, Forte Partners
- Florin Furdui – Country Manager, Portland Trust
- Aurelia Luca – Country Manager, Skanska Property Romania
- Affan Yildirim – General Manager, Anchor Grup
- Andreea Patrascu – Program Management Office Manager, Orange Romania
- Costin Blideanu – Head of Leasing, AFI Malls Division
- Liana Dumitru – Associate Director Retail Agency, Colliers Romania
- Andreea Comsa – Managing Director, Premier Estate Management
- Paul Copil – COO, Fashion Days
- Dorel Nita – Head of Real-estate Analysis Division, Imobiliare.ro
- Catalin Laurentiu Hanu – Country Manager, CTP
In the Office discussion panel, subjects such as Romania’s attractiveness for investments in the region, new areas of interest for office developers and the evolution of prices in 2016 will be the center of debate. With 17 projects totaling over 300,000 sqm scheduled for completion this year in Bucharest alone, the absorption capacity of the market will be analyzed alongside the profile of companies leasing office space at the moment.
The agenda will then continue with a review of the Residential segment – the evolution of projects in the past years, changes in consumer expectations and the need for upgrades in existing projects to meet those demands. With a lineup of speakers with different backgrounds and plenty of experience in the industry, all stakeholders will be taken into account: developers, owners, clients, financial institutions and service providers.
With the Industrial segment gaining a significant momentum, predictions about new investments and consolidations of the market will be made. Additionally, the profile of companies fuelling demand for logistics and industrial space will be discussed, as well as the factors behind their decisions to invest locally, in order to provide a better understanding of the core factors for attracting further investments in the region.
The fourth and last panel of the conference will bring to focus the Residential Segment. Following the approval of the ‘Passing to Pay’ law, financial institutions and local developers have taken a more cautious stance, affecting the overall financing sentiment in the local market. Residential real-estate professionals will debate upon the evolution of housing prices as well as new financing options for residential developers and private buyers. New trends in the industry such as the premium residential segment as a lucrative investment option and sustainable greenhouses will also be discussed.
More information about the agenda of Realty 2016, topics of discussion and speakers can be found on the event page. All those interested in participating can register online by completing the registration form, by phone – 031 040 09 31 or via email – email@example.com.