Transilvania Broker to sell 25 pct stake in IPO

Newsroom 24/10/2017 | 11:49

Transilvania Broker for Insurance shareholders want to get up to RON 9.68 million from the company’s listing on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.

As part of the IPO, Login Gabriel wants to sell 15 percent stake (375,000 shares) from a total of 1.5 million shares and Niculae Dan, who wants to sell 10 percent (250,000 shares) from the total of 1 million shares. There will be a total listing of 25 percent of the company’s shares.

The subscription price per share is between RON 12 and RON 15.5 and the listing will take place between October 24 and November 2.

On the first two days the investors will pay 93 percent of the final price and in the next three days will pay 97 percent. The minimum subscription is of 200 shares and the maximum of 625,000 shares.

In 2015, the firms’s profits grew by 141.48 percent while in 2016 the profit dropped with 4.58 percent to RON 3.6 million.

Teodora Marinescu

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: March 2023 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The March 2023 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “25 Leaders to Watch in 2023.” Read it online by clicking here. To
Newsroom | 09/03/2023 | 17:26

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of

    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by

    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue