TotalSoft posts EUR 20 mln turnover for 2009, hopes for increase this year

Newsroom 01/02/2010 | 10:01

TotalSoft posted a turnover of nearly EUR 20 million at the end of 2009. Its EBITDA, which rose 40 percent from the previous year, was EUR 5 million.

Some 70 percent of the revenues come from local sales while the remaining 30 percent represent exports. The software firm registered a 32 percent increase in revenues from Charisma ERP, adding 45 new clients.

At the opposite pole was the Primavera project management system which declined substantially due to the collapse of the construction market and infrastructure projects.

“Given that large software companies posted falls of as much as 40 percent, I believe we have ended a difficult year well,” said Liviu Dragan, general manager of TotalSoft.

In 2010, TotalSoft aims to achieve a consolidated sales growth of approximately 20 percent, to EUR 24 million, and an EBITDA of EUR 6 million. The company will officially announce the opening of its office in Bulgaria in the first quarter and a Greek subsidiary at the end of the year.

On the medium term, it is preparing the launch of the Charisma ERP on the web (in 2011) and increasing revenues from sales on the external market to 50 percent.

Over the coming years, TotalSoft plans to open offices in Germany, England, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia and Poland.

Otilia Haraga

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: November 2022 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The November 2022 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Samsung Remains Top Consumer Tech Provider on Romanian Market.” Read
Newsroom | 29/11/2022 | 10:17

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of business-review.eu
    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by business-review.eu
    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue