Global Records announces a very important achievement: starting with the 1st of August, the record label is the new, exclusive representative of Warner Music’s repertoire in Romania.
Global Records is the record label with the fastest ascension in the market and with a wide portfolio that includes artists such as INNA, Antonia, Carla’s Dreams, Irina Rimes, The Motans, Alina Eremia, AMI, DJ Project, Minelli, Sickotoy, Vanotek, Mark Stam and many others. Moreover, it represents top producers and songwriters such as Marco&Seba, Alex Cotoi, David Ciente and many more, who have participated in international sessions from which resulted tracks for the likes of Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas, Nicki Minaj, AKON.
“I am thrilled for us to become partners with Global Records, an independent record label with amazing results in the Romanian market, with an outstanding marketing and promotion system, with relevant artists and tracks that lead radio and TV charts.” declared Alfonso Perez-Soto, EVP, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Warner Music.
“Warner Music is the biggest record label with an independent spirit in the world, we are delighted to collaborate and connect the artists in their catalogue with music lovers all over Romania. This collab is truly an honor!” said Stefan Lucian, CEO Global Records.
Global Records in 2019:
- Global Records tracks: #1 for 29 weeks in the Romanian Radio Charts
- Global Records tracks were played more than 1.8 billion times on YouTube
- over 10.2 million subscribers on the Global Records YouTube network
- over 100 million streams on Spotify and Apple Music just in 2019
- over 142 million views and more than 160k user generated uploads on Tik Tok for Global Records campaigns
- Global Records’ Instagram posts reached more than 1 million people in 2019
- over 130 releases
- over 100 music videos
- tours (Delia, Irina Rimes, 5Gang) and concerts were sold-out as early as the announcement for the ticket sales
- turnover in 2019 = 11.5 million EUR
- Global Records is the first record label in Romania to own 9 recording studios, fully equipped to international standards