Enterprise Concept expects its turnover to double to EUR 2 mln this year

Newsroom 19/10/2016 | 15:53

Enterprise Concept Group, one of the BPM (business processes management) players from the Romanian market, estimates a doubling of its turnover close to EUR 2 million this year.  

The company is still in the consolidation phase, investing this year both in human resources and in technological resources, and estimates a profit rate of only 7-8 percent for 2016. In 2017, the group aims to grow its turnover by 50 percent to EUR 3 million.

„The turnover growth from this year is based on the companies’ need of adapting the digital technologies, to optimize and automatize the business processes. These transformations are necessary to reach the profit target, taking into account the strong competition and the margins drop in all the activity domains,” said Radu Voicu, CEO Enterprise Concept.

The group was set up last year after the Enterprise Concept company was acquired by the applications integrator Hex IT and the result represents a doubling of the cummulated turnover of the two companies from 2015.

On the business lines, the BPM services have a business share of 75 percent and the rest of 25 percent is generated by the solutions integration.

Enterprise Concept currently has over 35 clients in its portfolio, especially in the enterprise segment, but also medium and local companies, as well as multinationals from retail, agro-business, automotives, banking and constructions.

Georgiana Bendre

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: December 2022 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The December 2022 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Xclusiverse: Going Beyond the Traditional Ways of Doing Business.”
Newsroom | 19/12/2022 | 18:45

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of business-review.eu
    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by business-review.eu
    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue