Twitter, Microsoft, iNostix by Deloitte, Air France KLM are the first companies whose leaders have confirmed their presence at the business summits within Bucharest Technology Week 2018.
Over 50 local and international speakers are expected in the four days of technology, between May 15-18, at Athenee Palace Hilton.
- Sergei Bykov – Principal Software Engineering Manager – Microsoft
- Dmitri Soshnikov – Academic Developer Evangelist – Microsoft
- Josh Silverman – Design Operations – Twitter
- Bruno Bossola – Java Champion, Co-founder – meterian.io
- Luk Smeyers – Co-Founder & Practice Leader at iNostix by Deloitte
- Dierk Koenig – Professor for Computer Science & Java Champion, Fellow at Canoo Engineering AG
- Ben Whitter – Founder of the World Employee Experience Institute
- Matthias Dobbelaere-Welvaert – Founder of theJurists Europe (deJuristen)
- Yanislav Malahov – Founder æternity & The Godfather of Ethereum
- Tom Haak – Director at HR Trend Institute
- Guido Helmerhorst – Innovation Technology and Learning Lead- Air France KLM
- Alex Thissen – Cloud architect – Xpirit
- Roland Guijt – Microsoft MVP, Pluralsight author, trainer, consultant
- Hendrik Ebbers – Java Champion -Software Engineer Canoo
- Raffaele Rialdi – Chief Software Architect & Consultant – Microsoft MVP
- Dan Cuellar – founder Appium
The Business Summits will gather specialists from various fields such as HR, Fintech, Java and .NET.
“We aimed to find a series of top professionals that want to receive valid information about Romania’s business environment and to tell participants about the urgency to implement new technologies. Thus, an important element in the organization of the business conferences is to offer speakers a high level of understanding of the challenges faced by Romanian professionals,” said Catalina Manea, project manager Bucharest Technology Week.
Among the key sessions you can attend there is the one hosted by Ben Whitter, known as the World’s „Mr Employee Experience” who will talk about the Experience of Employees. Dmitry Soshnikov, Microsoft Evangelist, will talk about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Dierk Koenigm, professor of informatics at the University of Applied Sciences and Art in Switzerland and fellow @Canoo, will have a presentation on Polyglott Java, a platform for many paradigms.
Access to the conferences is based on registration on www.techweek.ro. Up to April 3, there are Early Bird tickets with a discount of EUR 80 versus final prices.