Brexit | PM Ciolos to meet Vice PMs Dincu, Borc and ForMin Comanescu at Victoria Palace

Newsroom 24/06/2016 | 11:09

Prime Minister Dacian Ciolos is to hold talks with Vice Prime Ministers Vasile Dincu and Costin Borc as well as with Foreign Minister Lazar Comanescu at the Victoria Palace on the topic of the UK referendum results starting 12:00.

Starting with 11 am, Ciolos is scheduled to attend a meeting called by President Iohannis at the Cotroceni Palace, alongside governor of the National Bank of Romania (BNR) Mugur Isarescu and leaders of the political parties.

The meeting at Victoria Palace will be attended by Secretary of State for European Affairs Cristian Badescu as well as the Chief of the Prime Minister’s Chancellery Dragos Tudorache.

Read how Romanian policymakers, economists and analysis reacted to the Brexit vote

In the aftermath of the June 23 referendum, UK Prime Minister David Cameron announced he would resign.

According to polls, 52 percent of UK voters opted for Brexit, and the remaining 48 percent voted for the UK to remain a member of the European Union. The turnout was 72.2 percent.

Georgeta Gheorghe

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: March 2023 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The March 2023 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “25 Leaders to Watch in 2023.” Read it online by clicking here. To
Newsroom | 09/03/2023 | 17:26

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of

    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by

    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue