Read more about
The December issue of Business Review Magazine is out! Read it online by clicking here. To download the magazine in PDF format fill out this form and we’ll make sure to send you your copy.
In this issue:
- WHO’S NEWS: Mihai Bordeanu (Dacia); Dr. Florinela Cirstina (Medicover); Violeta Luca (Microsoft); Marian V. Popa ( Globalworth); Valentin Vasile (Schneider Electric);
- Main Cover Story: Romania’s Healthcare leader MedLife looks to expand international presence (Interview Mihail Marcu, CEO MedLife);
- #LeadersToWatch | 10 PEOPLE TO WATCH IN 2021:
- Tivadar Runtag (CEO Chimcomplex): Turning a profit in pandemic times;
- Antoniu Panait (Managing Director Vastint): Making the most of a turbulent year;
- Florinela Cirstina (GM Medicover Romania): Focus on empathy and innovation;
- Andrei Cionca (CEO Impetum Group): A three-pillar strategic vision;
- Mihaela Bitu (CEO ING Romania): Digitalization, the best bet for ING Bank;
- Bogdan Ion (Country Managing Partner EY Romania & Moldova): Running a resilient business in disruptive times;
- Catalin Buliga (CTO Vodafone Romania): Boldness pays off in digital transformation;
- Vlad Ardeleanu (CEO Medima Health): Trust at the core of long-term business plans;
- Ramona Jurubita (Country Managing Partner KPMG): Innovation and solidarity, the pillars of 2020;
- Lt. Col. Valeriu Gheorghita (Doctor at Carol Davila Military Hospital & coordinator of thenational coronavirus vaccination campaign in Romania): The artisan of Romania’s recovery.
- Will a prolonged pandemic push recovery back to 2022?
- Top FDI 3 trends to look out for in 2021;
- Why now is the right time to support Romanian companies’ international expansion;
- Local startups building funding positions in pandemic economy;
- EU flexes funding muscle to boost startup ecosystem;
- Health & fitness hour – powered by World Class;
- How the pandemic has reshaped Romanian businesses;
- Opportunities and threats for Romania in the next decade;
- The impact of mindfulness on businesses in the work from home era;
- How to set business objectives at the start of the year;
- #GreenRestart Interview | Grzegorz Grabowski (GM Maspex Romania): Focus on sustainability and community involvement;
- New cultural promises: facelifting Romania’s museums;
- Dark kitchens: A new opportunity for Romania’s hospitality sector;
- Dreaming of summer: long-awaited concerts scheduled for 2021 in Romania.