Vodafone Romania upgraded the 4G services it offers to a speed of 100 Mbps and announced the launch of new post-pay offers.
“Starting today, Romanian users benefit from the highest possible speed via the 4G/LTE technology of up to 100 Mbps. The enhanced experience offered by the 4G mobile internet is now at the disposal of our clients who can choose between two packages conceived accordingly, which include generous data traffic and 4G terminals at advantageous prices,” said Inaki Berroeta, CEO Vodafone Romania.
The Turbo 4G packages, Internet Nelimitat Turbo 75 and Internet Nelimitat Turbo 100, are designed for accessing the internet on the laptop or tablet.
- Internet Nelimitat Turbo 75 includes 12GB of traffic with a download speed of up to 75 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 37.5 Mbps, for a price of EUR 19/month
- Internet Nelimitat Turbo 100 includes 20GB of traffic, with a download speed of up to 100 Mbps and an upload speed of up to 50 Mbps, for EUR 25/month
Clients who wish to acquire 4G services will receive a 4G ready SIM card and can purchase one of the compatible devices in the company’s portfolio. Those who acquire Turbo 100 packages with a 2 year contract can acquire at special prices the following 4G terminals:
- USB Vodafone K5005 LTE modem, for PC/Laptop connectivity, starting from EUR 0
- Vodafone Hotspot R210 LTE, which connects simultaneously up to five devices, starting from EUR 49
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 KL tablet on Android 4.0 OS, with prices starting EUR 389
The 4G services can be tested in 17 Vodafone stores.
The company’s 4G network is available in ten cities: Arad, Bacau, Brasov, Bucharest, Cluj, Constanta, Craiova, Iasi, Galati and Timisoara.