The 1st Sales Conference held in Romania, was announced by ICAP Romania, member of ICAP Group which is the largest B2B Services Group in Southeastern Europe.
The Conference’s title “Change Sales Behaviour for Breakthrough Results” was selected taking into consideration the various parameters that, on the one hand, affect and have differentiated the Sales procedure and, on the other hand, can lead to sales behavior that excels. ICAP Romania, having its long and exclusive partnership with HUTHWAITE International, the global leader in Sales Training, as its starting point, formed an agenda which deals with crucial sales topics.
More specifically, subjects analyzed in the Conference which will take place on January 28 at the MARRIOT Grand Hotel, include:
– How Negotiations can be effective in a Modern World, developed by HUTHWAITE CEO, Tony Hughes
– Changes that have occurred in Sales analysed by Loránd Soares-Szász, Business Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Entrepreneur
– Analysis of the Relation between Emotional Intelligence and Sales Success, by the Managing Partner of EVOACT, George Avram
– The War between Sales and Marketing throughout history, developed by the Sales & Marketing Director of TOTALSOFT, Daniel Ionescu
– Presentation of the “Communicate, Influence, Convince” strategy by Andy Szekely, Entrepreneur, Trainer and Author
– How can sales excellence be achieved in the new market conditions, a discussion among executives from Marks and Spencer, South East Europe Philips, Cosmote and Enel Romania.
ICAP’s intention, besides providing practical Know-How, is to create an opportunity for all professionals in the field of Sales to meet and discuss hot current issues and best practices. ICAP Romania having closely monitored events and conferences, has decided to fill this gap in Sales Insight, with the estimation that new times experienced by the markets request new sales techniques and a radical
The event’s Distinguished Sponsor is TOTALSOFT and is, additionally sponsored by ALISTAR SECURITY, CYCLE EUROPEAN, DPD and HERTZ. The Conference is also supported by the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce, the CEO Clubs as well as the Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce.
Find out more and download the registration form by clicking here.
ICAP Group, with 1.300 employees, is the largest Business Services Group in the Southeastern Region.
In addition to its Greek operations in 5 major Greek cities, the Group also boasts fast growing subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Cyprus and Turkey. ICAP Romania, subsidiary of ICAP Group with 400 employees, operates in the Romarian Market having as its primary vision to enable and promote business development by adding value to its clients. ICAP Romania offers services grouped in four major Business Lines, namely: Credit Risk Services, Marketing Solutions, Management Consulting and People Solutions. In the framework of the Credit Risk Services, the Group’s subsidiary CYCLE Credit provides Receivables Management Services obtaining the best possible results within the designated legal framework.