Over the course of January, BNR registered inputs in value of EUR 3.594bln, on account of:
– changes performed by credit institutions in the structure of minimum foreign reserves;
– European Commission Account intakes;
– Ministry of Finances account intakes.
Also in January, BNR supplied EUR 3.207bln, representing:
– minimum foreign reserves reductions performed by credit instutions;
– rate charges;
– interests for the foreign currency public debt account.
BNR’s gold reserve maintained at 103.7 tons with a value of EUR 3.070 bln.
Payments due in February 2014 in the public debt account amount to EUR 1.173 bln,