Mobile Works acquires Magnetic Studios

Newsroom 12/02/2013 | 14:35

Mobile marketing agency Mobile Works announced that it took over Magnetic Studios, with an expertise in programming and research.

Magnetic Studios has a team of 15 specialists, most of all with more than 5 years of experience in these fields, and will work as a technology lab for Mobile Works, with a focus on developing native applications for iOS and Android, Augmented Reality projects but also website optimization for the mobile phone.

Mobile Works took over 70 percent from Magnetic Studios. The operational management is still ensured by Ionut Grigorescu, who owns the remaining 30 percent stake.

Mobile Works was launched in February 2012 and posted a turnover of RON 1.2 million. Its client portfolio includes Altex, Austrian Airlines, Bayer, Beck’s, Bergenbier SA, Crucea Roşie, Dona pharmacies, kika, Orange, Praktiker, Stella Artois, Staroperamen, Stillago and Unilever.

Otilia Haraga

 

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: November 2022 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The November 2022 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Samsung Remains Top Consumer Tech Provider on Romanian Market.” Read
Newsroom | 29/11/2022 | 10:17

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of business-review.eu
    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by business-review.eu
    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue