Social media has become an omnipresent channel for marketers at promoting their products and services. On February 25, Romanian marketers, entrepreneurs, and other categories of professionals have the opportunity to learn and discuss how they can leverage the strategic opportunities social media offers to their companies, in an workshop held by Neal Schaffer, a Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer two years in a row, a Forbes Top 5 Social Sales Influencer, creator of the leading social media for business blog Maximize Social Business, best known author for his definitive book on social media strategy creation, implementation, and optimization ‘Maximize Your Social: A One-Stop Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy for Marketing and Business Success’ (Wiley).
The Conference ‘Maximizing Your Social Media for Professionals & Businesses’ is a popular topic for professionals and associations where members include business owners as well as those from a wide variety of disciplines but with the same objective: to learn why social media is so important to their businesses as well as careers.
Geared more for business leaders, the conference brings the benefits of:
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the ever-changing social media market so your company stays ahead
- Learn global best practices to improve your social media ROI
- Find out what to focus your social media efforts on in 2015
- Listen to the experiences of our panellists as to what has worked for them in the Romanian market
The Complete Social Media Marketing Workshop is a four hour workshop with a full agenda of interesting topics, such as:
- Social Content – What content best resonates in social media?
- Social Voice – Does your company have a “voice” which represents your brand in social? What about a “visual voice” to best represents you on visual social networking sites like Pinterest and Instagram?
- Social SEO – How can you tweak your Social Content help you get seen in the news feeds of the social networking sites?
- Paid Social – Best practices to leverage the paid options provided by the major social networks.
- Experimental Social – Campaigns are a great example of Experimental Social. Learn how through experimentation we can best optimize our social media presence.
- Social Media Strategy – How to define, create, manage, and optimize your social media strategy.
- Analyse Your Social – How well are you doing in social? Learn what metrics you should be measuring to calculate your ROI from social media.
- Social Selling – Once you have a strong social media marketing program in place, you can leverage your sales team to help them use social media to generate leads and better close deals from their own unique networks of clients and prospects.
- Employee Advocacy & Social Business – Now that you have a social media program that expands beyond marketing, learn how your entire company can get involved in your social media program – and accelerate the evolution in becoming a true social business.
Geared more for social media and marketing practitioners, the benefits of the workshop are:
- Learn more about the essential components of successful social media marketing and what you are missing
- Don’t be afraid of changes in news feed algorithm and embrace them through a deep understanding of Paid Social
- Your salespeople should be using social media, too – see how social media can help them improve their selling
- Create a social media strategy – learn the many different ways social media can benefit your entire business
- See how social media can help your entire business – and how to leverage employee advocacy to help accelerate the process to becoming a social business
Participation fee is EUR 330 + VAT, Business Review readers have a 10% discount using registration code BR10 on website registration www.learningnetwork.ro/neal-schaffer