Business Review magazine is looking to hire two new journalists to work on its wide range of media products.
We are looking for two digital-savvy candidates with strong English language, research and writing skills to manage part of the content activity of www.business-review.eu. In the case of the business journalist, we are also looking for candidates that will contribute to the print edition of the magazine. Both positions are full-time. Our office is located in central Bucharest.
Responsibilities for online editor:
– researching and writing news articles for the BR website
– ensuring that fresh content is uploaded daily
– monitoring local and international news on assigned terms and topics
– creating and sending specific newsletters
– covering press conferences (occasionally)
– researching and drafting various listings of relevance to the BR audience
– work closely with the website coordinator to implement the online strategy
Responsibilities for business journalist:
Duties include covering press conferences, writing industry news and features, conducting interviews and contributing articles to the Business Review website and the print edition of the magazine.
If you are interested in these positions, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.