217 women entrepreneurs apply for state aid contest

Newsroom 25/09/2015 | 16:50

217 company applications were accepted in the state aid contest Women Entrepreneurs Program, offering up to RON 50,000 (EUR 11,300), according to the list published by the Entrepreneurship Policy Department of the Ministry of Energy at the end of the application session.

Of the total applications, 45 received the maximum 100 points and the government estimates that a total of 20 businesses will receive help through this program, once the selection process has ended.

This year, the Multiannual national program for developing entrepreneurial culture among women manager from the SMEs sector had a total budget of RON 1 million (EUR 226,567).

Through the program, companies owned wholly or in part by women and women freelancers may receive financial aid up to RON 50,000, representing more than 90 percent of the investments, while the remaining 10 percent must be provided by the beneficiary.

The funds can be used for purchasing machinery and software, brands and services (franchising, eco labelling, licenses), IT equipment, transport vehicles, heating installations, consultancy and training services.

Natalia Martian

BR Magazine | Latest Issue

Download PDF or read online: December 2022 Issue | Business Review Magazine

The December 2022 issue of Business Review Magazine is now available in digital format, featuring the main cover story titled “Xclusiverse: Going Beyond the Traditional Ways of Doing Business.”
Newsroom | 19/12/2022 | 18:45

    You will receive a download link for the latest issue of Business Review Magazine in PDF format, based on the completion of the form below.

    I agree with the Privacy policy of business-review.eu
    I agree with the storage and handling of my data by business-review.eu
    Advertisement Advertisement
    Close ×

    We use cookies for keeping our website reliable and secure, personalising content and ads, providing social media features and to analyse how our website is used.

    Accept & continue