08:30 – 09:00 Registration
09:00 – 11:00 First session │ HOW TO OBTAIN FINANCING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
• How the Government and the European Union work together to promote the SME sector
• Public, private and international sources of financing: state grants, EU grants, bank supported programs
• Debt management for SMEs: debt recovering methods, receivables management
• Human resources management focusing on complex motivation of the corporate stakeholders
11:00 – 11:15 Coffee break
11:15 – 12:30 Second session │ HOW TO GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
1. How to manage IT needs in a cost-effective way
• Cloud computing in Romania
• Cost saving solutions through technology innovation programs
2. How to market SMEs
• Which are the most effective marketing methods to reach out to new customers?
• What are the affordable techniques that an SME can use to understand the behavior of their customers?
• How can business owners best use those methods and techniques to appeal to and help win new customers?
3. How to motivate SME employees?
• More than 50% of Romanian entrepreneurs say that entrepreneurship education is a must in order to develop a long term business. Which is more effective: formal or informal?
• Strategies for employee retention and making new hires
4. Support programs developed by companies for SMEs
• Optimizing transportation costs through special programs and logistic services
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch & Networking