17.30 – 18.00 Guest registration & Welcome coffee
18:00 – 19:30 Discussions Panel
• Romania as an investment destination – how do things look from France and is there any difference from the perception of investors already present here?
• Is Romania doing a good enough job of promoting itself to foreign investors? What are the incentives for French investors to come to Romania?
• The Romanian government is considering setting up an investment agency to better promote Romania. How should it work?
• Savoir-faire. What is the experience of a French company in investing and doing business in Romania and what would it advise others?
• The glass half empty: What are the main difficulties French investors doing business in Romania face and what are their recommendations?
|H.E. Philippe Gustin, The Ambassador of France in Romania|
|Virgil Daniel Popescu, State Secretary, Ministry of Economy|
|Adriana Record, Executive Director, CCIFER|
|Antoine Aoun, Head of Purchasing Renault Dacia, Renault Dacia Romania|
|Manuela Furdui, Managing Partner, Finexpert|
|Philippe Garcia, Director, ME, Ubifrance|
|Moderator: Dana Gruia-Dufaut, Lawyer, Gruia Dufaut Law Office|
19.30 Networking Cocktail