DOWNLOAD HERE Colliers’2013 Midyear Review
16:30 – 17.00 – Participants registration & Welcome coffee
17:00 –19.00 Discussions
- How will the changes to PPP legislation really help foreign investors in Romania? Austrian and German investors are ready to let us in on the impact that friendlier legislation will have on their direct investments here
- What can Romania learn from the dual system of human resources training developed by Germany and Austria?
- Areas that can further boost trade between Romania and the two countries
- What sectors have attracted the most German and Austrian FDI in the last year?
- In what sectors are German and Austrian companies set to expand?
- Types of financing support provided by local banks. The SME sector has been a priority for banks – are the results visible
- H.E. Michael Schwarzinger, the Ambassador of the Republic of Austria to Bucharest
- Sebastian Gromig, Commercial Attache, German Embassy in Bucharest
- Dan Sova, Delegated Minister for National Strategic Infrastructure Projects and Foreign Investments
- Radu Merica, President, Romanian-German Chamber of Trade and Industry
- Arnulf Gressel, Commercial Attaché, Embassy of Austria in Romania
- Steven van Groningen, CEO, Raiffeisen Bank
- Wolfgang Schoiswohl, Executive Vicepresident Corporate, Member of the Management Board, BCR
- Ilinca Paun, Managing Director, Colliers International Romania
- Moderator: Prof. Dr. Joerg K. Menzer, Managing Partner, Noerr
19:00 – Networking buffet